DB Schenker appears as TransiNet

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

23 Jun 2021 18:42

Hi,

I've noticed that every settlement of the company DB Schenker, which on the in-game navigation map appears as DB Schenker, in the actual in-game world appears as a TransiNet settlement. For example in the city of my headquarter, Rotterdam, there's a company DB Schenker on the map, but when I drive overthere, the company shows 'TransiNet' on it's facade and nothing of DB Schenker at all. The same applies to all the trailers parked in front of the company building: those are TransiNet-trailers and not DB Schenker trailers. And this applies to all DB Schenker settlements all over the map, but every other company is OK.

Does anybody know if this is a common issue, or have I installed something wrong?

Game.log.txt --> https://pastebin.com/DfCszqy6

ScuL
Founder

24 Jun 2021 07:03

Have you enabled the TCP? I am not sure it could be that the company is half finished but it should be replaced in it
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

24 Jun 2021 19:38

Yes, I have enabled all parts of the TCP 1.28 (except replacement trailer definition, as I use the standalone trailer definition). All companies are replaced as far as I know, except of TransiNet. On the world map and navigation HUD it does have the DB Schenker logo, but the company itself (textures etc) is TransiNet...

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

24 Jun 2021 19:43

SCS has changed the prefab a bit and added 2 new textures that are used when the Stokes and Transinet variants are used.
The TCP only replaces the textures on the buildings on this prefab.

As for the parked trailers, they will show the Transinet paint job because you are using the "standalone" trailer definition file.
If you want them to show the DB Schenker paint job, you'll need to use the "replacement" trailer definition file.

I just sent a fix for this issue which should be included in a future update.

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

24 Jun 2021 22:12

Thanks for your reply. About the parked trailers: that makes sense. However, I don't know if I understand you right, but ALSO the building shows Transinet, not only the parked trailers. It seems the TCP does NOT replace the building textures of this company. This issue already exists since the update to game version 1.40 (and ProMods 2.52), by the way. I hadn't taken the time to report it before.

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2021 03:22

I understand that the building was displaying a Transinet sign. SCS has added a couple of new sign textures for this prefab in 1.40, ones that were not there previously.
As such, the TCP did not cover them. I have confirmation from internal team members that my fix has been approved and will go out in the next release of the TCP companies addon.
In the next release of the TCP, you should not see the Stokes or Transinet logos on that sign any more.

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2021 09:30

Clear! Thanks for your answer. I'll wait for that release then. :)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information