ProMods Community Discord ban appeal topic

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Trucker2223
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2021 19:11

This topic should be only used if you have been banned because of using a pirated game on the community Discord or your Discord account got hacked and want to have this ban appealed. Any off-topic will be deleted without warning!!

If you have been banned on our community Discord because of piracy (either game or DLCs). You can appeal your ban in this topic. You need to do this as following:
  • A screenshot of your Steam DLC library to prove that you own all required DLCs now. (Please change your Steam profile name to your username in the forum, so we can verify that the screenshot is made by you and not copied from someone else)
  • A screenshot of the DLC in-game DLC browser to prove you own all required DLCs now.
  • A recent game.log posted on pastebin. The date of the game.log should be the same as the date you're posting. (You don't need to load a profile, just opening and closing the game is enough)
  • Your Discord name and Discord ID.
If you have been banned on our community Discord because your Discord account got hacked. You can appeal your ban in this topic. You need to do this as following:
  • Make sure you have full control of your account again and there is no way for the hackers to access it again. (change you password, enable 2FA for extra security)
  • Your Discord name and Discord ID.
A moderator will reply to your appeal and tell if the ban has been removed or not. After the ban is removed you may join our Discord server and verify your account again.

Example:

My Discord name is Trucker2223#2233 and my Discord ID is 437316559128494080.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Froeschli

01 Mar 2022 15:11

Hi , i believe i got banned for having an "political" Avatar , it was just an countryball (soviet) the Soviet Union doesnt even exist anymore so i dont know how it can be banned for being political (since it dissolved 1991) which is about 30 years ago. Sorry for any inconvienence.
Discord name : Froeschli#9236
Discord id : 693744043821367337
Sincerely Froeschli.
- Froeschli, a casual German :D
- No, i dont drink Beer[/list]

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

01 Mar 2022 17:40

Have you removed that Avatar from your profile? Even if the soviet union doesn't exist anymore we don't want such avatars since they can cause political discussions.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

Froeschli

01 Mar 2022 18:27

Yes i did. I replaced my old Avatar with an swiss countryball which i believe to not disturb anyone.
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 01 Mar 2022 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the post directly above yours.
- Froeschli, a casual German :D
- No, i dont drink Beer[/list]

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

01 Mar 2022 18:39

OK, I have unbanned you now
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

emhogg

21 Mar 2022 00:06

Good Evening. I'm am getting in contact with you because my Discord Account (emhogg#9761) got banned earlier today.
My friend had a problem with his game and he asked me to help him and I couldn't so I decided to turn to you. Bare in mind he doesn't speak English so he asked me to send you his details and tell him how to fix it. This is when my account got banned soon after for pirating the game. I told him that and it turns out he didn't even know he was pirating the game.
My account emhogg has a licence of ETS 2 and I think I should be unbannedImage
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 21 Mar 2022 07:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 Mar 2022 07:10

Please read the first post a bit better. We need more information in order to unban you.
I don't see your game.log, in game DLC browser and sort.

I mean, everyone could just say they were helping someone else with their game.

That's why we ask for all the information.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Iceman620

02 Apr 2022 00:29

Last August (2021) I wound up with a Virus that got into my Discord. I had no idea I had it let alone it was advertising some sort of Nitro thing, Anyway to shorten the story I was Banned from a number of my Discord channels Promods being one of them. I contacted Discord to get their help and I enable 2FA changed the password etc. I have managed to appeal most of my discord channels however this one I have yet to manage to apologize for my stupidity.

Iceman#7951

I'm not sure if that is everything you need. I think that's the id and Username but I'm honestly not sure. If you can help I'd appreciate it.

Iceman.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

02 Apr 2022 07:03

You have been unbanned now.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

Buffesttt

21 Apr 2022 21:10

hi, i forgot my password while logging into my promods account,
so i entered wrong password several times that's why I think I got banned and now
it's throwing the following warning:scamming or sending virus over community discord
I was just trying to figure out what my password is can you help me please Promods officials

I got banned from your server because my computer is infected with a virus in the discord application, now I have taken all the security measures, I will not make such a mistake again, sorry can you help me?
I couldn't reach you on discord and promods forums because I can't login to my account I'm talking to you with the help of my friend please help me
My discord name is chexpl#0145
The owner of the ss I sent you is chexpl#0145, so you can see that I am talking to my friend from the top left.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information