ProMods Community Discord ban appeal topic

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ManuelCoimbra

21 Sep 2022 13:37

This isn't an appeal but a response to Battledash:
Channel misuse isn't the issue, the issue is that on the show-your-work channel, you were being disrespectful to the people who tried to correct the errors from the people who showed their work. This lead to me and Spookey arguing with you on the channel, kind of skipping the topic of the channel.
Continuing on the topic of the channel, one of the known members, QD, showed his amazing work as always, however, since one of the pictures was a skyscraper near to the airport, you decided to make a 9/11 reference to it, leading you to a 7 day mute (if I remember correctly).
After the mute, you continued to be the same person you were before the mute, leading you to a permanent ban.
"Think before doing/saying anything" is the best phrase to give to you, since you were disrespectful, again, after the mute.

Battledash

24 Sep 2022 01:30

Yeah, you're right. I mean it this time though, it won't happen again. Sometimes I just need a friendly reminder now and then. I honestly didn't realize it at the time.
Is there anything I could do to prove that to you or is it end of story? I really enjoyed being part of the community and hope for a good outcome.

I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time or disrespected anyone, it wasn't my intent.
Sometimes I go off-topic just naturally and it's my fault, I'm sorry.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

27 Sep 2022 12:42

I'm sorry, but you have been warned many times about your behavior. Both officially and unofficially, by team-members and regular users.
We can't help it you didn't really seem care, nor did we see any effort in changing your behavior, nor did you keep to your own word.
Sure, changing your behavior takes time. Sure, that doesn't happen in a day. Perfectly understandable. We gave you the chance to show you've actually changed, or at least show efford in trying. But we didn't even see you try changing for one bit. Therefor we won't change your status.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

3werek

02 Oct 2022 11:12

3werek wrote:
27 Jul 2022 00:12
i am used pirats game. now i byu game and DLC
https://imgur.com/a/iScE0mp

name - 3wer
id - 8152
Why is no one responding to the unban message? if I didn't specify something correctly. point out the error

Battledash

04 Oct 2022 22:05

Volleybal4life wrote:
27 Sep 2022 12:42
I'm sorry, but you have been warned many times about your behavior. Both officially and unofficially, by team-members and regular users.
We can't help it you didn't really seem care, nor did we see any effort in changing your behavior, nor did you keep to your own word.
Sure, changing your behavior takes time. Sure, that doesn't happen in a day. Perfectly understandable. We gave you the chance to show you've actually changed, or at least show efford in trying. But we didn't even see you try changing for one bit. Therefor we won't change your status.
Alright, I understand.
I'll make sure it never happens again in any other server. I'm sorry for any other damage I've done the server as it wasn't my intent.
I admit I was wrong and I understand the ban.
Thanks for welcoming me into your community, I enjoyed it a lot!

All I ask is you to realize that I didn't mean to anything wrong. It wasn't my intent at all.
I thought I was funny, but I now realize I wasn't. I'm sorry, I mean it.

Thanks maintaining a good server and keeping the community civil, I'm sure they'll appreciate it :D.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

06 Oct 2022 04:41

3werek wrote:
02 Oct 2022 11:12

Why is no one responding to the unban message? if I didn't specify something correctly. point out the error
Could you please provide us with a new game.log?
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

_Charlie_Firpo_

07 Oct 2022 13:14

Hi,
Unfortunately I was very careless and my discord account has been hacked. Therefore I had been banned from Promods discord server.
Now I've activated 2FA for higher security level.
Is there any chance for me to get back in by revoking my ban?
Thanks in advance.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2022 14:06

Please provide the information mentioned in the first post of this topic.
Weekly driving vids

No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

_Charlie_Firpo_

07 Oct 2022 15:17

Charlie Firpo [1664]#0870
ID: 717077550714847312

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2022 18:24

You have been unbanned now.