Error 1020 No Access

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
BlackVarrior

13 Dec 2021 23:10

I would like to ask for help, preferably the Promods forum administrators why I get error 1020 after clicking the Promods page.

I have a new fiber-optic internet and my IP address has changed after the old internet and since then I cannot access the Promods website, other ETS2 / ATS modification websites are working properly. If it is possible, please remove the blockade, because I would play on Promods and I can not even enter the download page.

What I did ?: -I cleared cookies and all browser history.
-I used other browsers even in incognito mode and error 1020 was still present.
-I don't have any viruses and I don't use VPN.
-The error does not occur on the mobile network.

ScuL
Founder

14 Dec 2021 09:21

Error 1020 on Cloudflare appears when

A) you are trying to access our website from a banned country such as Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Syria etc.
B) your IP-address range has been previously blocked for malicious attacks towards our site
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

BlackVarrior

14 Dec 2021 13:12

Point a) is omitted because I am from Poland. As for point b) I do not understand, "malicious attacks on our site" do I understand that any viruses? As if I don't have any viruses on my computer, I even scanned yesterday. I do not visit suspicious websites, I do not have defective plugins on my browser. As I wrote earlier, I just wanted to enter the ProMods forum and it was the first time on the new Internet, the last time I was on the previous ProMods website over six months ago, I rarely visited it.

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

15 Dec 2021 04:07

You need to provide details to aid us with investigation to tell you the reason. Error 1020 is a generic Cloudflare error and without a Ray ID (provided at the bottom of every error) at-least we're unable to provide a reason for why you got blocked by the web application firewall. The Ray ID is safe to post on the forums as it doesn't provide any information useful for anyone but ourselves.

Also usual caveats apply - try another browser, ensure your ad-blocker is disabled (this is actually important) etc.
Promods Server Administrator

BlackVarrior

15 Dec 2021 13:06

RayID changes to a different code each time you enter the Promods website.

First Ray ID code: 6bdf5b91ff2827bc
Second Ray ID code: 6bdf385e38c84119

As for adblock, I turned it off and nothing. I have tried with other browsers without extensions and the same.

Edit.
The ProMods page is loading without an error message, so the problem is solved.

I don't know if it fixed itself or if the blockage was removed?

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information