About Activation

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Skytech14

09 Oct 2014 09:52

Hi there :)

I am asking you guys is there any other opetion to activate ETS2 without buying it?
Cuz i was watching some videos on yt and i did activated game but it crashes and does not have any mods..any help?

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

09 Oct 2014 10:26

There's a trial/demo version but I'll assume adding mods is not possible
The full game is just €20 on Steam quite a bargain I'd say :D
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

stummer
Donation rank:

09 Oct 2014 10:57

Skytech14 wrote:is there any other opetion to activate ETS2 without buying it?
Are you serious? Buy it or leave it.

Why the heck do kids these day think that everything is for free...

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

09 Oct 2014 11:33

We will not support pirated versions of the game (AKA versions that have not been bought). We have an anti-piracy policy here and we do not tolerate pirated versions of the game or pirated mods. And frankly, I don't think the game publishers (SCS, who we have contact with) don't like this either...

So you should buy the game or leave the game. It's simple as that, no more no less...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Skytech14

09 Oct 2014 19:42

Ok first of all i am not kid i am 17 year old
second don't u guys think that maybe just maybe there are some people in this world who don''t have money for it? even if it's 20e ?
you think that if you have money all of people in this world should have?
Just think little about it...

Anyways i got answear

cheers rich scums..

Almighty
Donation rank:

09 Oct 2014 19:49

Well the game is out of quite a while, if you really love it you will save money for it and €20,= isn't that much and on other website you can buy it for less then that. If you haven't got the money you can use pirated versions but don't reveal yourself as a pirate on a website like this.

p.s. in most counties a kid is a person under the age of 18 also known as a child.
Happy trucking!

Skytech14

09 Oct 2014 19:52

As a pirate? nah don't worry i am jsut nervous when some people are acting smart ass telling me ''if u love this game buy it or leave it lol'' well i don't have money for those things cuz i got much more important to worry about but when i want to entartain myself i need to pay for that too? lol

nvm ty anyway :)

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

09 Oct 2014 19:54

Skytech14 wrote:Ok first of all i am not kid i am 17 year old
Whats the difference?
In most countrys you are still declared as a kid unless you reached the age at which you count as a grown up (lawwise)
second don't u guys think that maybe just maybe there are some people in this world who don''t have money for it? even if it's 20e ?
The game is at least (feeled) every month in a sale in which it cost 5€ or less (without going east), so it should not be too difficult to save up a bit of money to buy it then.

Right now it is for sale with Going East & 6 Skin DLCs for 8€ here

BASSLovah

09 Oct 2014 19:55

Skytech14 wrote:As a pirate? nah don't worry i am jsut nervous when some people are acting smart ass telling me ''if u love this game buy it or leave it lol'' well i don't have money for those things cuz i got much more important to worry about but when i want to entartain myself i need to pay for that too? lol

nvm ty anyway :)
I don't belive you are 17 y/o with this mentality. Someone worked hard to make that "thing" you use to entertain yourself. And if in 2 or 3 years you can't save 10€ (that's the game's price on steam during sale) you don't deserve to play it at all.
Proud romanian!

Skytech14

09 Oct 2014 19:57

I know that i am still a kid,but i am assure that stummer thought i have like 13 years..
Ok i will try but u don''t have any ideo what is like to don't have money for bread anyways thx for answears

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information