Noob on the Road: A video compilation

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Kawil
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2013 06:22

Greetings,
New guys here and my name is Kawil. Yep...I like to play games. Yep...I like to ramble on when talking. Yep...I sometimes make myself laugh (more often that not, lol). And yep...I also make videos of me playing games while talking and making myself laugh. Yep...that's the way I roll. Anyway, since I was using this wonderful mod (Scandinavia Map), I thought I'd post here and let you into my little world. Just don't be surprised if you wanna get out quickly, lol. Leave me some feedback as I'm always looking to improve. Also, check out the rest of my channel and entertain yourself with my other videos...of other games....of me talking and laughing. Noobtastic I tell ya! Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

Kawil
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2013 06:50

Hey all,
For some reason I can't get the video to load properly on this page. I used the youtube tags and no matter what format of the link inside the tags it won't show correctly. I put the whole link in there...nothing. I put just the last part (after the / )...nothing. I took off the http part...nothing. I've posted this video and many others the same way on other sites with no issues. Mind telling me where I'm messing up? Thanks and thanks for watching...I just changed it into a link so at least it goes there.

ScuL
Founder

20 Aug 2013 09:15

Hi, it's because you used a youtu.be link. The link needs to be youtube.com for the script to pick it up.

Welcome to the forum :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Kawil
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2013 20:08

Thanks for the quick reply ScuL. I knew it was something simple! Thanks for fixing it for me and for the welcome.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information