[2.60] Missing region signs and triggers Benelux and Germany

Please report bugs you encounter here.

Please DO NOT report game crashes or installation issues here!
Forum rules
Before you report a bug, please check if the bug is already known:
HERE

2.68 has been released please post issues with 2.68 only
TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2022 15:01

Not really a bug, but something the developers forgot:

At the Belgian / French border between Brussels and Valenciennes in the direction of Belgium, the sign 'Province de Hainaut' as well as the region trigger for Wallonia has disappeared. Both this sign and this trigger have been there formerly. I think they were forgotten when the border crossing was rebuild as part of the work in Northern France.

Code: Select all

Frontiere Hensies missing trigger ;[03/01/2022 14:31:24] (sec-0007-0001);-24351.6;35.1967;-719.733;-1.27234;-0.0331505
Also at the works on the new Frankfurt and a part of the German BAB3, the region signs as well as the triggers were forgotten at the border of the Bundesländer Hessen and Bayern. For this border I do not have the coordinates, since I don't know the exact location of that border.

In Belgium, on the R0 Ring Brussels (west side of the city) there are some region signs and triggers missing in southerly direction between the Flemish Region and the Capital Region Brussels, which are not missing in northern direction. Although in the northerly direction they do not quite match the language border of the signage (Dutch or Dutch/French). (I know, these are details, but let's improve things as much as possible. ;) )

At the Dutch / Belgium border A4 (NL) / A12 (B) both the Flemish region sign and trigger, as well as both the Dutch and Belgian country trigger are missing. Unlike the other borders mentioned in this post, here they are missing as long as I'm playing ProMods (since 2.51), but I'd like to see them here as well.

Code: Select all

Grens Bergen op Zoom missing trigger ;[03/01/2022 14:29:16] (sec-0006-0002);-21937.9;19.0817;-7057.43;0.593752;-0.0095709
Finally, while I'm at it: I've seen several province signs in the Netherlands, but they're only placed in the southern part of the country. In other parts they're missing. I'm missing signs for Noord-Holland, Gelderland, Utrecht, Overijssel, Friesland, Groningen and Drenthe. Only the signs for Noord-Brabant, Limburg and Zuid-Holland (only from the south) are currently present. Will the remaining signs also be added?

Return to “Bug reports ETS2”

• Information