[1.1.1] Right Turn on Red Light should be allowed

Please report bugs you encounter here.

Please DO NOT report game crashes or installation issues here!
Forum rules
Before you report a bug, please check if the bug is already known:
HERE

1.2.5 has been released please post issues with 1.2.5 only
smackem

03 Jan 2022 17:39

Once again, great work on this mod! Love the updates.

FYI, just like in the US, it is legal to turn right on a red light in Canada. The only exception is in Quebec on the island of Montreal.

There should be no fines for turning right on a red light unless road signs clearly indicate it is prohibited (see pic below).

From ICBC (Insurance Corporation of BC)
Steady Red Light — a red light means that you must come to a complete stop. You must wait for the light to turn green before you go straight ahead. After you have stopped and made sure the intersection is clear of all vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians, you may turn right or turn left onto a one-way street.

Cheers

yaumeister
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2022 19:26

This is already the case, if you experienced a problem with a particular junction, please provide the coordinates so we can checked. Thanks in advance.

smackem

07 Jan 2022 01:03

It happens at many intersections. I'm on a Mac so won't be able to give you any code/coordinates.

Would a list of intersections help? If not, then someone with a PC will have to chime in.

Escalante

08 Jan 2022 06:28

I concur. I only tried it once at an intersection in Vancouver and was incorrectly given a ticket for a right turn on red. Should be allowed except in the rare circumstance where the intersection is marked as no right turn on red.

Return to “Bug reports ATS”

• Information