Newsletter

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
simmerluke
Donation rank:

15 Jan 2022 20:00

Hi
I have recently changed my email address in my account settings, but I am still receiving newsletter emails to my old email.
Can anyone tell me how I might update this?
Thanks
Luke

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

15 Jan 2022 20:56

If it's about changing your email address, you can do that yourself in the User Control Panel.

Click on your username in the top right corner of the forum, click on User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit account settings.

https://www.promods.net/ucp.php?i=ucp_p ... eg_details
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

simmerluke
Donation rank:

16 Jan 2022 13:54

Thanks for your reply.

Not exactly. I have already changed my email address and the page you suggest shows correctly with the new details, however I am still receiving newsletter emails to my *old* email address (none to the new one).

Can you advise how this can be updated?

Thanks again

simmerluke
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2022 20:27

Hi guys

Is there anyone who can provide an answer to my query?

Thanks

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2022 20:28

I think that this is not possible to change since the newsletter gets sent to the E-Mail Address you have used to register to the forum. Although maybe ScuL might be able to change it.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

simmerluke
Donation rank:

20 Jan 2022 21:44

Thanks

Can you tell me how I can contact ScuL to hopefully achieve this?

simmerluke
Donation rank:

23 Jan 2022 16:33

Hello again

Can anyone tell me how I can contact ScuL to hopefully achieve a solution to this?

ScuL
Founder

23 Jan 2022 21:37

It can't be updated

If you want to add your new e-mail address use this form https://www.promods.net/sendy/subscript ... RlvXSoQWxs
Then unsubscribe with the old one
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

donm1987

10 Dec 2023 18:03

Hey 😊

I have the same problem. Some time ago I changed my email address in the profile, but I still receive emails at the old email address. Then I also found this topic and added my new e-mail address at the link above. But I still receive mails at the old email address. Just got one today, with ProMods 2.68 update.
If I try to enter my email on the link again, it says that I am already registered.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks 😎

EDIT:
I just saw that on 16. Oct. I have received an email on the new email address about ProMods 2.67 update. But now I apparently get them on the old email again.

ScuL
Founder

10 Dec 2023 22:22

Hi

The newsletter databases are completely separate from the forum system. There are two lists, one for regular users and one for premium users.

There are two ways upon which people's email addresses are added to the system:
1) when you register a new forum account you will have to agree to the terms and the forum email address will automatically get signed up for the regular newsletter.
2) when you make a payment with Payloadz your email address will be added to the "premium" newsletter so you get faster notifications than others.

If a person exists in the premium newsletter then their email address will automatically get removed from the regular newsletter.

You can always unsubscribe from the newsletters with the link in the footer of the email.
However if you are saying that your old email address gets added again then perhaps you are possibly using that for Paypal?
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information