(REL) Santiago de Compostela added V.7 (1.49)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
edsor
Donation rank:

20 May 2022 18:56

That is a pity. I do not understand. Create Santiago signs by directly editing SCS modifiable signs. And I gave each one a unique and different name. In fact, the names of these files do not match the names of the Maghreb map at all

Vinnie Terranova

20 May 2022 20:08

Indeed a pity. It's strange that despite the renaming of those signs there still is a problem with those signs. When you put Santiago above Maghreb Map most of the signs in Maghreb Map have no text, but some of the signs do have text... You would expect that all signs don't have texts... But as I am not a map modder I really have no idea what is causing this issue, and I don't have any idea how to fix it.

I guess I'll put Santiago in my map combo anyway (below Maghreb Map), because it's a very beautiful made city. Maybe in the future you or someone else find a way to fix this issue with those signs.

EdgeGladiator

20 May 2022 23:38

Let's see what can I do about it. Will start work on a fix so they cannot be anymore signs prob with Maghreb.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Pepitoria

11 Jul 2022 17:45

Me encanta lo que has hecho con Santiago, pero me ha faltado dos detalles: Resaltos y bandas sonoras. Puede ser que estén y no las haya visto. Por lo demás si quieres y puedes seguir ampliando España, por mi encantado.

Gracias por tu primer trabajo.

English

I love what you've done with Santiago, but I've missed two details: Highlights and soundtracks. They may be there and you haven't seen them. For the rest, if you want and can continue expanding Spain, I am delighted. Thanks for your first job.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 11 Jul 2022 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: English only in the main forum

Pepitoria

20 Jul 2022 21:14

ES:
hola, aquí te dejo estas capturas.

EN:
hello, here I leave these captures.

https://imgbox.com/gallery/edit/O4wRhSc ... tsVie0cyLg
Last edited by bmwGTR on 21 Jul 2022 07:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added english translation - only english on the main forum!

edsor
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2022 10:00

Very soon I will publish the third part of Santiago de Compostela.

I corrected the bugs on the map (for example, I have joined all the elements that were disconnected and I have solved the problem with the AI in one of the main roads of the Polígono del Tambre) and rebuilt different parts of the city to make them closer to reality.

Those of you who have ever been to Santiago, can you recognize which places the images below show?

Vinnie Terranova

29 Jul 2022 11:58

@edsor I've not been in Santiago yet, but in the future I want to walk part of the Camino. So I might recognize some parts of the real Santiago because I use your mod :D

Btw, are the problems with signs also corrected? Because it somehow conflicts with other mods (Maghreb Map and also maybe RusMap as I've seen russian texts on some of the signs, depending on where I put Santiago in the load order).

edsor
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2022 12:42

I wish I knew whether there is a way to prevent signals from conflicting with signals from those map mods. I think I need help here.

By the way, in Santiago you will be welcome. If you use the French path you will pass right next to one of the places shown in the pictures. And if you come down the English road exactly the same.

edsor
Donation rank:

02 Aug 2022 19:06

Before the publication of the map I want to show some images of the work done this weekend. In addition to correcting mistakes, I have continued to rebuild and remodel different areas of the city to make them more detailed and realistic. I have also added new items:

Romaño, road to Santa Comba

Parking The Cathedral, next to stadium of Santa Isabel

Tambre Polygon, Vía Galileo

Galeras

I have taken the opportunity to install several speed cameras. The cameras are of the same type and are located in the same places as in reality. If you go to Santiago, you are already warned!!!

Shiva

03 Aug 2022 12:19

Nice :)
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information