Cities not showing in Middle East

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Crewer88

06 Feb 2022 16:15

Since updating to ETS 1.43 roads are showing but not cities in the Middle East region. I have updated Promods to 2.60 and all other map mods that I have installed. Every other region is fine just the Middle East that is not showing.

Here is the Gamelog

Josh0

06 Feb 2022 17:41

I see several problems:
  • You are using the "Model2" file from The Great Steppe: you should not use this file if you are also using RusMap (see this: [GUIDE] Load order for recommended compatible maps [1.43])
  • You are using RoExtended but you don't have any RoEx Road Connector.
  • You are using both "Google Maps Navigation Night Version" and "ProMods High Quality Map Background" at the same time. These mods are basically the same thing and therefore might conflict. I recommend removing "Google Maps Navigation Night Version" since it is not the ProMods-compatible version anyway.
  • I'm not sure that "CRASHFIX_HUGE_COMBOS" is compatible with "ProMods High Quality Map Background". Zoom Crash Fix on the Steam Workshop is compatible with "ProMods High Quality Map Background".
  • Real Traffic Density and Ratio for ETS2 requires an add-on file to make it compatible with ProMods. See the description page on the Steam Workshop.
If addressing these issues does not correct the problem then post a new game.log.

Crewer88

06 Feb 2022 19:48

Hi Josh. I didn't realise I had that many issues! Thought I'd been pretty good at installing everything. But I have done all that you suggested there and it has 100% solved the problem.
Thanks for the help. It's very much appreciated.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information