Heart of Russia and Promods

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Haziel DeLautrec

25 Feb 2022 14:05

Greetings to designers

I would like to know if Promods will be modified with the release of the Heart of Russia DLC (will it be released?)
If it is, I guess this DLC will be required to have the new Promods.
In my case, given the events, I will not buy it, and it would be a shame if I could not continue to ride on Promods.

No political debate, a simple answer by YES or NO and then please lock this post to avoid any comment

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2022 14:35

Well, it would most likely be the same as with every other DLC. Some parts will get overwritten, and some parts not.

This may not be the case from the get-go. If parts of ProMods are in the same place as parts of HoR, they would first need to be made compatible. After that we most likely will release a HoR compatible version of our mod.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Truckingfun9810
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2022 14:58

As far as I can see from the available information of HOR dlc, there is high unlikely that any area in this dlc that is already covered by Promods ( I do not believe SCS will reach as far as Murmansk).

ScuL
Founder

01 Mar 2022 00:54

As it stands I don't think there will be a requirement (if we ever need to anyway). We don't really need the models from this DLC and all the border crossings are in areas that don't necessarily create a conflict with our work.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Truckingfun9810
Donation rank:

01 Mar 2022 04:27

Thanks for the reply Scul. But by the way, I am wondering whether this dlc will be required when the Great Steppe add on comes out in the near future as it provides a connection between Russia and Kazakhstan.

ScuL
Founder

01 Mar 2022 06:31

It's too early to tell
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information