[REL] Bulgaria in Focus 1.10 [1.49]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Vabis22

19 Dec 2022 15:02

Is it compatible with Bulgaria Reworked?

emhogg

19 Dec 2022 17:28

Yes it is. You have 2 choices for a load order
  • Using BGPLUS-bginfocus-all-v0.7.scs
Load order:
Bulgaria Reworked
Bulgaria in Focus (BG+)
BG+
  • Using GLOBAL-bginfocus-all-v0.7.scs
Load order:
Bulgaria Reworked
Bulgaria in Focus (Global)

Of course if you use any other maps you need to add them in.

Vabis22

19 Dec 2022 21:29

Thank you.I tried but i cant see any city from BG+.Any space for Parking Lesovo?What is next your plan?Greetings from Edirne.

emhogg

25 Dec 2022 18:13

Well my plans for now until BG+ gets integrated into ProMods is to hold on and keep working in my current sectors. After that I plan to expand to the south and add a couple of cities in Central Bulgaria. Space is definitely tight and my skills can't handle it that well.

There is space for Parking Lesovo, but I personally think that it would become too crammed as I already have began work somewhere in that area. If I have some space in the end I might reconsider it, but it would definitely be really small and at that point why bother in the first place.

Frate
Donation rank:

29 Dec 2022 00:59

One thing, that would be nice to add is a direct connection from Yambol to the A1, meaning the expansion of the I-53 to the Highway.
Having 2 connections to the city would make it more enjoyable to drive to Yambol and it could also serve as a shortcut to the I-7.

emhogg

29 Dec 2022 01:43

I totally agree with you, but there are many challenges along the road.
  • The scale is a big issue and having 2 intersections of a highway which are 15km apparat in real life that close will feel wrong and the parking nearby makes it even more difficult.
  • The size and position of the city is also a problem, because if I wanted to continue the II-53 it would either have to be way to short and unrealistic in order to connect or there won’t be enough space.
  • I am not that good with the editor and I don't know how this might work out realistically.
Either way I am totally in favour of this as I said as it would also make for a road to continue to Sliven and further to other cities.
I am open to suggestions and ideas form colleagues with more experience who can share how this might work out while keeping it somewhat realistic.

emhogg

31 Jan 2023 23:01

First of all I want to thank each and every single one of you for the support. Bulgaria in Focus now has over 5K downloads on Trucky. I also want to thank the ProMods team and the people that have helped me understand the editor better.
Here is what I have been working on:
  • I have yet again added some details in Yambol. As you all know, I am a beginner with the editor, but I learn how to use it better and utilise its tools. Something else I have done in Yambol is I have reduced TC and DC to the ProMods limits.
  • Something else I have done to Yambol's surroundings is reskinning the I-7 with dashed outlines instead of the default solid ones and changing the asphalt texture of the II-53 where it was rebuilt.
  • Lastly, I have started a new road. It is still WIP, but the main part is ready and awaits the details. I am not going to disclose its location, but lets say that it is going to make the I-7 a bit more "useful"
Here are some images showcasing my work

Work in Progress

emhogg

12 Feb 2023 01:41

Good evening everyone! I am thrilled to have reached 6,000 downloads on Trucky, and I want to express my sincere gratitude for your support. It truly means the world to me.
Here is what I have been working on since I last shared my progress:
  • I took a quick tour around the reworked Austria and implemented a couple of the techniques.
  • I also continued working on performance and visual improvements in Yambol.
  • I have finally fixed the parking lot where the asphalt was at uneven.
  • I have also fixed a couple of SCS bugs that only most sophisticated truckers would notice.
Work in Progress
Austria style "lay by space" technique

emhogg

12 Mar 2023 21:43

Thank you so much for 7K downloads on Trucky and for your love.

I have been fixing little details and optimizing the map more, but I haven't been able to devote a lot of time due to my prelims in March and soon after exams in May.
Overall the next version of my map is finished and I will make sure to release it as soon as ProMods releases their map for 1.47.

Just a quick reminder for all that you can find my website here and you can download the mod directly here.
I do not give consent to any third party to redistribute my map via third party links or torrents without my explicit permission. If you wish to share my map you must use the original link only.
I have been on the mission to take down my mod from every third party website, but many of the owners just ignore my request and some don't even put contact information on it. If you know how to deal with this please contact me as I don't want my users to be at a potential risk and use a pirated copy of my mod.

Thank you for your support!

emhogg

09 May 2023 16:27

Good Afternoon everyone,
ProMods 2.65 became available to the general public earlier today on the 09th of May, however Bulgaria in Focus 0.8 is still in development.

Please be patient, as I currently have exams and I cannot update it all in one session, but I will do my best to deliver it as soon as possible so people can enjoy it.

Have a nice day

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information