HCT Companies

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
MdM_MadMax

30 Jul 2022 17:09

Hey Guys,
do you know if there's any list with Hct compatible Companys? So it isn't bugging. (Outside of Finland)
Last edited by MdM_MadMax on 01 Aug 2022 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

Josh0

30 Jul 2022 19:41

Only company locations in Finland are designed for HCT trailers. Any company location in Finland that won't fit an HCT trailer will not generate HCT trailer jobs.

Green Dream

16 Aug 2023 00:11

I don't think that there is a map for that, since SCS is constantly replacing old companies while reworking the map. I use to have a look on the map and check the companies layout to figure out, if I can load and unload there. Unloading is easier, because you could skip that in most cases and if your trailer would be glitching in a fence, you could simply fast travel to a garage, leaving the main menue.
It is important to know, that it seems that the trigger mainly focusses on the placement of the last trailer, so when you are too long, drive a small curve, but make sure that the last trailer is still straight at the trigger.
I recomment useing the fly-cam to check out if there is enough space for loading, before starting a job there.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information