[1.2.1] Crash on Highway 1 near Abbortsford heading towards Hope

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
SkinBintin

17 Oct 2022 21:11

Highway 1 near Abbotsford heading towards Hope - 2nd bend in the road after leaving Abbotsford.

Crashes every time at the same place. Have spent a few hours trying to rectify by changing the mod load order according to a guide I found on SCS Forum. Still no luck.

I'm very new to this game. Only picked it up yesterday and decided to jump into the map mods right out of the gate. Spent today making my way from Vegas to Seattle taking jobs that got me closer, and now current job is taking me to Hope, where this issue has presented itself.

I'm new to it all, so I'm sure the issue is something I've done incorrectly. Hopefully you fine folks can help me locate the issue and solve it.

Thanks in advance. Game log below:

https://pastebin.com/B9PRvvVU

ScuL
Founder

18 Oct 2022 00:59

Unfortunately your log is incomplete but I can see in the log that you have other cities such as Detroit which makes me believe that you have other mods that could trigger this.

For instance most crashes like that could be caused by "random events". Let's say the game tries to generate a certain emergency vehicle but it is not available because we don't have that vehicle in Canada then it can cause the game to crash.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

SkinBintin

18 Oct 2022 02:14

I followed a guide for running several map mods at the same time. So yeah, I have several. Along with the truck I'm currently driving.

I have this promods Canada, CanaDream, a Caribbean addon, midwest expansion, remorma mexico and Coast to Coast.

So if I just remove all the other map mods, I should be sweet to just putt around this BC area without much trouble?

Edit: I have removed CanaDream, the Promod CanaDream Connector, and the Connector Fix from my Mod List and now I can pass that spot without issue, and finally made it to hope. Yay. This mod is amazing... the roads I've driven so far have been phenomenal. Very happy <3

ScuL
Founder

18 Oct 2022 11:53

Ka pai enjoy

When it comes to other mods it's a process of trial and error to see which ones work and if they cause any clashes
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

SkinBintin

18 Oct 2022 12:46

Yeah i've just realised the connector I had for Promods Canada and CanaDream was for older versions of both mods, so I'm guessing that may actually be the issue I'm having. So I'll try readding it at a later date if I manage to find the updated version of the connector.

For now I'm not fussed though, This Promods Canada is absolutely phenomenal. I'm actually god smaked this is offered free, and will definitely be hunting out a donate link or whatever come pay day.

Cheers for the help bro. Much appreciated. Kia Ora from a fellow NZer. :)

ScuL
Founder

20 Oct 2022 02:08

Koha are always appreciated, you can find it at the bottom of the page and/or use the paid link :)

Cheers

Return to “Non-ProMods ATS problems”

• Information