Bulgaria Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
OMNI du 31
Developer

17 Nov 2022 22:25

Bulgaria

Older forum topics regarding development in this area: Development progress and current status:

- Full changelog 2.65

----------

Dear fellow truckers,

Happy new year! After almost a month, it is still unbelievable for me to write in a development topic as a developer and give news about my road plan about the future :)

So, as you all know, ProMods has been present in Bulgaria for many years starting with some cities such as Vidin, Montana and Ruse in the past and ever since the release of Road to the Black Sea DLC; with Vidin, Montana and Blagoevgrad. And the Varna port...

When it comes to me, I joined ProMods as a Junior Tester in February 2022. Started to map in Bulgaria around April as there were things that I did not agree with how SCS did or left them. Promoted to Senior Tester in August and finally, became a developer at the beginning of this month.

And when it comes to what's next in the country, here, you'll find the road map of what is planned to add in the future updates when it is ready. As some if you might already know, I had already built Shumen for BG+ and had overhauled SCS' sign templates in Bulgaria.

In order to make "If I did this today, I would do this differently" state of mind come true, Shumen has been refreshed one more time and small corrections were made on the reworked signs such as correct sign images in landmark signs as they could be seen below. Before anything, I am especially glad to finally overcome the everlasting optimisation problem there.

To be fair, you have already seen most of the images below in the BG+ topic as I have been working on it for 4 months already. However, as now I am a developer, it is the topic where I show what is coming to ProMods in the future :P

Calarasi Extension

Silistra

I-21, I-71 and Dobrich

There are also some ready and great parts on I-71 but it is only me who could not find a great camera angle, to be honest haha :D

To conclude, as I said, it is ready when it's ready and I don't want to promise anything about the ETA of this. Just know that it'll come eventually and you all will be stunned :D

I hope you guys liked them and till next time, take care! :)
Last edited by OMNI du 31 on 29 Apr 2023 23:46, edited 4 times in total.
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Shiva

31 Dec 2022 22:28

Looks nice :)
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

lelux

01 Jan 2023 09:35

nice panoramas and accurate details! good work;)

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

01 Jan 2023 13:02

FR : j'avais beaucoup aimer voir et suivre et rouler sur le sujet BG + , mais l'avoir maintenant dans PM et encore un superbe + pour moi , moi qui aime pas trop charger mes profils de Mods ou de Maps l'avoir directement dans PM et un gros bonheur pour moi , bonne chance pour la suite et votre travail.

EN : I had really liked to see and follow and ride on the BG + subject, but to have it now in PM and still a superb + for me, me which likes not too much to load my profiles of Mods or Maps to have it directly in PM and a big happiness for me, good luck for the continuation and your work.
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

OMNI du 31
Developer

01 Jan 2023 13:10

Thanks guys! I just try to do my best and I am really humbled :D
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

jackalnxt

02 Jan 2023 11:08

Congratulations on your promotion. Silistra is something I've been hoping for a long time. :)

arrahik

03 Jan 2023 10:21

Really excited for the future, great work so far!

DubLuV
Donation rank:

08 Jan 2023 16:44

oh, this look just amazing, OMNI! Congratulation for your promotion, growth and work so far! Waiting for updates from your side.
ProMods Language Translator

RadoBG

08 Jan 2023 22:57

Hi! The map looks awesome! Do you have any plans of adding Targovishte and region? If you have any concerns about the region hit me up I will help you.

OMNI du 31
Developer

09 Jan 2023 10:45

Thank you all for your support :)

@RadoBG No, I don't have such plans. As you can see on the map, Targovishte is too close to Shumen and the Belokopitovo junction
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information