Very Very long jobs

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
eunchul
Donation rank:

06 Dec 2022 20:03

Hello guys,
first of all sorry if i placed this in the wrong place.

but my question is how to get "normal" jobs, anything above 25km and under 2000km. I even have only 4 points in the long distance and my slider for distance in the middle. and i get only jobs that are in the city that i start the job.
if i put more levels on my long distance i get very very long hauls that are like 2500+km.

How do i fix this or is this fixable at all??

Kind regard Gambit :)

MarutaBeibi

06 Dec 2022 20:57

Go to "Gameplay" settings and check this "Preferred job lenght". Default it should be middle...
Hope it helped!

Last edited by MarutaBeibi on 07 Dec 2022 19:43, edited 1 time in total.

eunchul
Donation rank:

06 Dec 2022 21:20

Yeah i already have that slider in the middle and still getting those ridicilous long jobs

MarutaBeibi

06 Dec 2022 21:23

When you search for jobs... do you have the jobs sorted on the highest distance job? You can change that to the lowest distance job. Then u can scroll through the jobs and find mid-tier jobs.

And with the problem that you get jobs only from your starter city, maybe click somewhere else on the map to deselect your city so u can get jobs from anywhere.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information