ProMods Feedback

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
nobleroad

28 Dec 2022 03:25

Hello.

I've been a longtime fan of ETS and only a few months ago started playing with ProMods. I must say the devteam of this project have done a great job with what they have done so far.
I would like to point out that i loved the Scania game when that came out many years ago. The reason why im mentioning this, is because that came was hardcore compared to ETS, it had mostly narrow roads and mountain climbing to complete missions.

Now, I have found my place in northern Norway where most roads are narrow with small villages around. Now let me say that i am Norwegian and i am from the northern region of Norway. And i must say the towns are accurate.

I'd like to propose that you should expand the northern Norway and sweden regions, atleast the regions with narrow roads. There aren't that many of those in the base game or ProMods for that matter.
I just thought i would mention that.

I'd like to thank you for reading and wish you a merry x-mas and happy holidays.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

29 Dec 2022 10:58

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We too love to see that area expanded. But there also are so much more places we'd like to see added in our mod. But we only have so much hands to work with.
My advice, keep an eye out on our development topics, and see how the progress is getting along.

Again, many thanks for your kind words, happy holidays!
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

some-thing

29 Dec 2022 18:40

You might be aware that SCS announced they will develop a DLC that expands the northern areas of Scandinavia which means that all development has the very real potential of being replaced by the soon to come SCS DLC.
This means we will have a look and check which road connections would make sense to develop, knowing that they won't last very long anyway.

Currently the Finnmark mod is being integrated into Promods which means all the way from Nordkjosbotn via Narvik/Fauske to Mo i Rana is planned to be added in future versions of Promods. Those aren't exactly super narrow roads (like the Kirkenes Quarry Road), but they aren't motorways either - we are pretty confident those road will require enough attention of the users, for them to not fall asleep ;)

Once the Finnmark Mod has been integrated, we will have to see how we are going to proceed in that area...

nobleroad

30 Dec 2022 11:31

Removed quote

If only i could like comments on here. Thanks for updating me, I'll look out for that DLC!
Have a good one!
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 30 Dec 2022 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the post directly above yours.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information