[CLOSED] Northern Ireland Rebuilding (NIR)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Septian_MR

04 Feb 2023 01:54

KarimPopa1 wrote:
03 Feb 2023 19:53
Will there be any other project made by you in the future, aside from Northern Ireland Rebuild?
After whole Northern Ireland (UK) is completed then the next will be Southern Ireland (I mean Rep. Ireland) rebuilding map, but it will be still released on this map too (just need to rename). That's my only plan until now.

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2023 01:58

Septian_MR wrote:
03 Feb 2023 17:18
What?? You really don't understand my point here? You are completely wrong at all, sorry to say.
Not really. Have you ever heard of the phrase agree to disagree? Some people can have a different opinion to yours.
Don't quote me, I am not interested in your venomous replies.
Septian_MR wrote:
Now please prove to me, Mr. BarrGDA, where is the particular words from me said "Please you have to give me a praise or I will die" ?? Where, huh? None.
Next time, please don't judge someone easily. Read again carefully (though I admit there're some wrong grammar thing) before make a statement. Okay?
Don't refer to someone as Mr, doesn't make you sound as polite as you think.

You're incredibly rude, and strike me as someone who isn't willing to learn, not to mention you've spun my words out of context.

It is not worth arguing with you, who has said you will die, or that I said, that you said that you will die? Ridiculous. I am appalled that ProMods is allowing you to be a part of the community, when all I tried to do was to actually praise you, not criticize you. I demand an apology. Nobody has ever judged you.

This is honestly the most ridiculous thread I have got involved on this forum. You seem to be destroying your point that everyone on here is toxic, and instead, you're going the right way about showing yourself in a light that's toxic. Grammar being wrong is OK - what isn't OK is twisting words.

You seem to be on some power trip or a higher ground that your map is the saviour of all maps.
Septian_MR wrote:
I do not have any problem with ProMods team. Otherwise why I am still here and decided making a rework map from ProMods then?
I don't know, I was merely speculating. As far as I know, the ProMods team is incredibly reasonable - why is it then that your mod is standalone?
....And I am not forcing anyone like this map. But whatever... you will not understand the effort and struggle to get more recognition and reach more from community.
I do. Check my posts, I constantly provide praise and constructive feedback to developers where possible.
After this post, I'm convinced you do not deserve my praise.

What is wrong with you? Why would you risk your public image for the sake of your amazing map?

Septian_MR

04 Feb 2023 02:52

BarrGDA wrote:
04 Feb 2023 01:58
... Don't refer to someone as Mr, doesn't make you sound as polite as you think.
You're incredibly rude, and strike me as someone who isn't willing to learn, not to mention you've spun my words out of context.
I decide to quote you anyway. Alright then, I admit that I may be toxic user sometimes. Yes, my English is imperfect so I may be missed the main point. But what I really try to say here is to give understanding to you. Because in my point of view, you are only seeing me as "bad" person and nothing else.
....when all I tried to do was to actually praise you, not criticize you. I demand an apology. Nobody has ever judged you.
But I though you criticized me especially from this one.
""It sounds like you do need praise constantly, and you think in extremes."

That is the statement I pointed to you, that's why I tried to understand you. If you think that I was rude, I am sorry then.
You seem to be destroying your point that everyone on here is toxic, and instead, you're going the right way about showing yourself in a light that's toxic. Grammar being wrong is OK - what isn't OK is twisting words.
I never said that everyone is toxic. But then you don't read one of my reply toward someone else said "all forum sites are unfriendly". Twisting word? Just because I ridiculously said "...I will die..."?
I am appalled that ProMods is allowing you to be a part of the community...
You seem to be on some power trip or a higher ground that your map is the saviour of all maps.
Then you are starting to create more misunderstanding and wrong speculation. I am only "general" user here. I never have an ambition to defeat others in terms of "the saviour of all maps". You just make bigger problem at this time.
It is not worth arguing with you....
After this post, I'm convinced you do not deserve my praise.
What is wrong with you? Why would you risk your public image for the sake of your amazing map?
I am all fine. It's okay if you hate me after this. And I don't think you will understand me on any ways. I will be ready if my reputation is getting broken anytime soon.
Last edited by Septian_MR on 04 Feb 2023 03:29, edited 2 times in total.

OMNI du 31
Developer

04 Feb 2023 03:21

Vinnie Terranova wrote:
03 Feb 2023 21:57
OMNI du 31 wrote:
01 Feb 2023 14:26
However, my main concern is that in all of them, I can only get around 40-45 FPS while in the newest areas made by both SCS and ProMods, this value usually converges to 60 FPS.
I think for a trucking game 40-45 FPS should be enough?
Is this really what you can get from all the popcorn material here?! lol :D
Last edited by OMNI du 31 on 04 Feb 2023 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2023 04:37

Septian_MR wrote:
04 Feb 2023 02:52
I am all fine. It's okay if you hate me after this. And I don't think you will understand me on any ways. I will be ready if my reputation is getting broken anytime soon.
Agree to disagree, Google it.

I don't hate you at all.

Vinnie Terranova

04 Feb 2023 18:19

OMNI du 31 wrote:
04 Feb 2023 03:21
Is this really what you can get from all the popcorn material here?! lol :D
I don't think it's wise to interfere in the popcorn material; I'll leave that to other people :D

ETS2-User
Developer

07 Feb 2023 12:00

I didn't want to sound rude or superior at all, and it wasn't just directed at that one comment. I just added my remark because as a quite emotional reaction to a misunderstood community statement it wasn't the first time you seemed a bit overconcerned with community response. There were some comments on the Community Discord server, which I don't want to search for now, where I thought the same. I just wanted to make you aware that your concerns with and reactions to community statements make you seem desperate and unreasonable, and I think the drama over the last 2 pages of this thread show quite well how you come across to others. Just take it easy, map for your own enjoyment, and don't obsess over possibly negative comments, especially if you know that the language barrier might have you misunderstand things sometimes. We're not your enemies; we enjoy your work and we'd like to welcome you back.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Septian_MR

08 Feb 2023 00:59

Yeah, alright then. I was overreacting in some way but it is how I tried to explain so much so others would not get me wrong. Sometimes I have low expectation about anything, but I never ask everyone so desperately to give "only" the good feedback.

Honestly it is first time I got so mad (publicly) over a disagreement from only an user's statement, and I never did that since my 7 years experience in this modding community until this happened. If this time anyone else find this topic and knowing that I am "problematic" person so they won't use any maps made by me, then it's fine. They don't know who I am exactly so I won't make a dealt with them. I agree what another user has replied about "care more about your enjoyment creating mod as the first before the community as the second"

-redacted-

ScuL
Founder

08 Feb 2023 02:56

Guys I stepped in with a moderation break there is no point to throw more mud, it seems to me that the general stance is apologetic. Please do not escalate things that aren't necessary.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

ViTheRenegade

13 May 2023 00:20

Hey well done Septian! i truly do appreciate your work and efforts! being from Ireland it's amazing to see our beautiful country being expanded upon in this game,
id love to see Dublin and Westmeath expanded on too.
Your work is incredible aswel as the team working on Ireland here, i just wanted to share the love and appreciation with hopes that you will continue to work on Ireland♥

Thank you for you detailed efforts in doing this i really am grateful to see our small country represented in detail in this game.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information