- Promods v2.65
Add-ons :
- Cabin Accessories Pack v1.21
- Middle-East Add-On Pack v2.65
- Trailer & Company Pack v1.35

No other mod is used
Game purchased on Steam
DLC:
- map (Iberia, Road to the Black Sea, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Italia, Vive la France, Scandinavia, Going East)
- Special Transport , Heavy Cargo Pack , High Power Cargo Pack
- Wheel Tunning Pack , Cabin accessories , Pirate Paint Jobs

While trying to take the ferry (screen https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 3000223564 ), I validate the choice of the ferry, and just after, I see a message of desynchronization (screen https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 3000223621 ), saying this in English "Impossible to synchronize your current position with World of Trucks. Restore last known position... "
Which sends me back to just before I tried to take the ferry (I'd come across this problem just over a month ago, but forgot to report it)

World of Trucks mission in progress :
Departure point: Luxembourg (Luxembourg, Fed-ex company) >> Arrival point: Finland (Tampere, Radus company)
Goods: Wheel loader

I don't think this is due to the transport mission itself, as the first time the mission was different and I was coming from Spain to Finland, but it was also a World of Trucks mission and the problem of desynchronisation was with this ferry.
As I only had this problem under the promods, I wanted to point it out.

It's a bit of a penalty, but given that you can avoid this place with a small detour (avoiding the ferry by going a little further north), it's not such a big problem in itself :)

If you need more info, I'll do my best to provide it.
Thank you for the work you do with promods.

bmwGTR

07 Jul 2023 07:47

Hi,

map mods are NOT compatible with World of Trucks - World of Trucks only work on the base map with base cities.

If you come to a region which is not in the base map or to a rebuilded sector, World of Trucks will not work.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information