100% exploration issues

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
SSLL

23 Aug 2023 13:37

This has been impossible for a while now with ETS2 (Good job on ATS/BC as that is 100% discoverable) as there are hidden road sections which are undiscoverable meaning I am left at 99.98%.

A lot are in the UK at the entrances to prefabs, they are only visible using "undiscovered roads" which turns visited roads see through. Poland is pretty bad at having lots of little bits of the map showing as unvisited.
So if the UK testers are scratching their heads wondering why they cannot get to 100%. Please make the visited roads opaque and unvisited red or green.

It is impossible to report all of these but they are easily visible, there are 3-4 in Central Birmingham alone.

ScuL
Founder

24 Aug 2023 05:33

Hi,

Most of the development team are so busy creating the mod that we get very little time to drive. Therefore we have no clue about undiscoverable areas and rely on these to be reported.
We are hopeful that with the new "per country" method of completion progress it will be easier for us to determine which areas still have some discoverability issues.

We appreciate your time in reporting these appropriately.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information