download help

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
liam0907
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2023 17:38

Is anyone able to help? i have emailed promods and got an auto reply about using the forum. i paid for the faster download last night, recieved the link but when I click the link to redirects me to a page saying 403 Forbidden. i have tried turning off antivirus etc but still cant download. Please help

ScuL
Founder

23 Sep 2023 00:58

When the page gives you error 403 it means that you have used up the maximum amount of download attempts

The most frequent reason for this occurring is aggressively configured anti-virus software that opens the download links prior to downloading, thereby triggering the limit |
Secondly there is a fair share of people who attempt to open the download on their phone before they try to download it on their PC

I will reply to you via email
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information