I'm new and there is something I don't understand about the map in the game, can you help me?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Tvlf_13

15 Oct 2023 02:11

English:

Hello everyone, as the title says, I am new here in promods and in all this great mod that I discovered very recently for ETS2, the fact is that I download all the necessary files for these respective mods: Promods Europe, Promods the Great Steppe, Promods Middle East and Cabin accesories, the fact is that when you install everything, what is all of Europe appears correctly but there is an area that I don't know if it is incomplete (which may require an update that has not been released) or if it has been generated incorrectly the priority list of mods within the game. I attach images.

In the last image you can see that The great Steppe mod is below all of them in priority because if I place it in the middle of the list or the first on the list, the United Kingdom and Ireland area shows the roads outside of their respective area of ​​the map

Spanish:

Hola buenas a todos, como dice el titulo, soy nuevo aqui en promods y en todo este gran mod que descubri hace muy poco para ETS2 el caso es que descargue todos los archivos necesarios de estos respectivos mods: Promods Europe, Promods the Great Steppe, Promods Middle East y Cabin accesories, el caso es que al instalarlo todo, lo que es toda europa aparece correctamente pero hay una zona que no se si es que esta incompleta (que puede precisar alguna actualizacion que no haya salido) o que haya generado mal la lista de prioridades de los mods dentro del juego. Adjunto imagenes.

En la ultima imagen se puede apreciar que el mod The great Steppe esta por debajo de todos en la prioridad porque si lo coloco por la parte media de la lista o el primero de la lista, la zona de Reino Unido e Irlanda aparecen las carreteras fuera de su respectiva zona del mapa

Images/Imagenes:

I hope you can help me solve this since it is a shame that "I can't access that part of the map." Even so, I take this opportunity to thank everyone who answers me in the post and, failing that, if this post should go in another section, notify me to publish it in its respective place, or that some admin can move it to its respective place. Thank you very much for everything and for the great work you are doing with promods

Espero que podais ayudarme a poder resolver esto ya que es una lastima que "no pueda acceder a esa parte del mapa" Aun asi aprovecho para daros las gracias a todos los que me respondan en el post y en su defecto si este post debe ir en otro apartado notificarmelo para publicarlo en su respectivo lugar, o que algun admin lo pueda mover a su respectivo lugar. Muchas gracias por todo y por el gran trabajo que estais haciendo con promods

30maes

15 Oct 2023 04:19

Hello there,

All the things works fine. You can use the quick travel feature to travel to Uralsk to get into the TGS area, or using RusMap for a road connection.

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Tvlf_13

15 Oct 2023 13:05

Hello, thank you very much for answering me, I think the option that interests me the most is the RussMap to expand the roads even more. Thank you very much again for the response, greetings
Last edited by mads1153 on 15 Oct 2023 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote the post above your post.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information