trialer and company pack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
richyrich
Donation rank:

24 Mar 2024 18:26

Hello all, i hope everyone is well and having an awesome weekend.

I have returned to ETS2 after a long time out due to poor health and, i downloaded my favourite map and also got the trailer and company pack, but it seems it may not be as up to date as the map is or should i say, i am not up to date lol. So just wondering, when was the last time TCP was updated, and should it work fine?. I am a long time out of the loop, and i do not know which companies are real, or which are made up names. Please forgive my lack of knowledge on this, and any help would be great.

Thanks

Richy

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

25 Mar 2024 17:42

At this time, the TCP covers the base game companies and companies from the Scandinavia DLC. We're slowly working on getting the France DLC companies replaced and will continue from there with replacing the companies in the other DLCs.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information