Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2021 08:46

I would say the plan from first page is meanwhile also outdated. It is from 2017, a time where SCS had back the old germany.

And according to this plan in the north the A27 should run to Cuxhaven and continue as B73 to Hamburg. I think this won't happen anymore since
the new Hamburg and Elbtunnel are very much in the West direction so there will be
Space issues. Maybe they can still add Cuxhaven but it is not a Priority. Also there are other roads to be changed or planned to be changed which hasn't until now..

The main thing that happens in germany for now seems to exchange all old Promods things and replace either with modern SCS works or rebuild versions, like they did with A30 and Bad Oyenhausen and also Kassel. Kassel from SCS plus added A44 back in modern style. And this is needed cause the difference between old Promods and new SCS is too obviously visible
And there are pretty much left to do. In next upcoming update Frankfurt and the Airport woukd be next and after that we will see.
So I won't count on any new cities soon.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

MG Mike
Donation rank:

09 Dec 2021 23:19

Hmm
I saw a video from A. P. 101 who took a video from an interview with Pavel Sebor from mid 2021 in which he was talking about lots of things they still are planning for ETS2. One thing was the fact that the german cities are still old and they want to revamp them also in the future. It was not said when this will happen, but now I can imagine why Promods replaces their old cities for now with scs standard instead of a rebuild.
If SCS is about to improve the german cities also, maybe they want to wait for this before they start any bigger rebuilds which probably gets later overwritten by better scs work.
It is thinkabke that the Hamburg Harbour will be access able in the future, or the new sceneries aroubd the older cities will later become part of the newer cities.
And I guess if Scs wanna do so, they probably do this like the French cities in a step by step way. Or city by city..
I am curious if I am right.. Time will tell.

dariusmoennig

11 Dec 2021 23:42

Hey guys,
is it even possible to implement the A33 from "Kreuz Onabrück Süd" (A33 x A30) via "Kreuz Bielefeld" (A33 x A2) to "Kreuz Wünnenberg-Haaren" (A33 x A44) in Germany?
This motorway means a lot to me, so I would be very happy if it were possible.

Truckingfun9810
Donation rank:

23 Dec 2021 14:06

Hello, just curious whether any work of SCS Germany reskin is merged into upcoming Promods 2.60, or they are postponed to a later release?

PaZz_
Third Party Developer

23 Dec 2021 14:19

The merge was already finished in 2.52 iirc

peterwu0005

28 Dec 2021 07:58

After the merging of Kiel and the new A20, I think there are finally some spaces for Lubeck to fit aside the highway and change it from a scenic city to an active one.

Added in 4 minutes 20 seconds:
Actually there is a hidden in-game B-75 that connect Travemunde with Lubeck and A-1, but it is not functional and seems to be abandoned somehow...

PaZz_
Third Party Developer

28 Dec 2021 14:14

Lübeck would only be possible by abandoning port of Travemünde. You won't get another exit on A1 in between otherwise.

peterwu0005

29 Dec 2021 10:07

Lubeck is located on both sides of A-1 highway, maybe there are enough space to include the left part, which a lot of retailers and factories are located.

PaZz_
Third Party Developer

29 Dec 2021 14:09

The distance between Kreuz Lübeck & A226 is aprox. 500 m ingame. Even with space west of A1 (which also isn't available due to A20 scenery) there's no way to fit in an exit like Lübeck-Moisling for example without removing A226. I'd rather move Travemünde port further North to connect with A226 at the expense of that unrealistic country road connector from A20.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2021 00:24

For my opinion these interchange to A226 Travemünde which is only for scenery made and never finished is obsolete. Then the old exit should be back again and maybe connect B76 to Kiel. And bring back this lovely road along the timmendorfer Strand. (Beach)
This was Germanies onliest coastal road and PM team deleted it for nothing important.

Or keep the interchange and shift the ferryport a bit on order to connect it to A226 and then make it finally reachable from A1 which would be more making sense then...and by all means please remove the rocks and the mining tower next to the ferryport..there is no mining next to the Baltic sea in Germany..hehe

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information