Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
TimmyTurner95

10 May 2023 20:58

I wouldn't just replace everything by SCS work. There should be differences between promods and vanilla map, e.g. SCS probably won't rework the German country raods or add new cities.
EURoadNet-Developer

MG Mike
Donation rank:

10 May 2023 22:16

Well SCS seems to have big things at their to do list for Germany..Travemünde was only a ferry port until now...but now they build it as a complete city so it is a new city so to speak .

Many parts of Promods Germany are old and therefore the team is replacing their parts with current new SCS stuff.. this is practically at one hand , on the other it reduces Promods areas more and more..we will see in what this will end up...I can also imagine that SCS will also rework countryroads and add some small towns or villages like they did at Austria..

When SCS is done at Germany then Promodsteam can see what will be left for them.. same goes also for us at Euroadnet. We have to see what SCS will bring to us and what does it mean for our north Germany..
Maybe SCS is smart enough to bring also Bremerhaven when they rework Bemen and also add A27 then.

In addition SCS recreated a big bunch of real places at their new cities so why shall Promods or Euroadnet not use them ?
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Frate
Donation rank:

11 May 2023 01:14

The thing is the rebuilds of the german cities vary in quality. Hannover and Nürnberg are fantastic, while Frankfurt and Erfurt are not so great. They even kept that fantasy country road leading into Frankfurt for some reason.

This is really strange, considering that the entirety of Austria is really well made. The quality seems to depend on who is working on the rebuild and we just have to hope that the most important parts of Germany (NRW/Ruhrgebiet, Hamburg, Munich) are done by a competent person or team.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

11 May 2023 19:04

Well, for now they rebuild the cities only, my wish would be after this the countrysides with Bundesstraßen and other rural roads..
The Germany reskin is a step by step project, other than austria and switzerland which are done in a single slide.

Frankfurt is nice and hundret times better than before, Erfurt is also very well made, but you have to note that Erfurt has only it´s northern part. I guess for space reasons. if every city will be that big like Hannover or Nürnberg the range between the cities might become too small..
I think the major cities, like Hamburg, Hannover, Berlin, München, Köln will get their deserved Rebuilds to a big cool one like they allready did with Hannover.

The other cities like Kassel, Osnabrück, Rostock, Leipzig and Dresden will get a rebuild oriented at Erfurt (my asumption)
It is great that they did Travemünde as a full city.. maybe this could be a sign for more new cities.. maybe also at south west Germany.. As they said, the rebuild team is over 20 people there, so maybe we can await pretty much from now on.. the ETS2 seems to get grown up after 10 years so to say...
i let my surprise what will await us...
after this i hope for Benelux and Danmark and Poland as next rebuilds while great Britain will be made in the background and at some certain time they drop the bomb, bahm... new London and so on... (just a wish what it will be, hehe)
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Frate
Donation rank:

12 May 2023 17:04

Obviously all rebuilds are a big improvements over their old counterparts, but still non of the reworks of the 1.47 update have the same quality as Austria or Hannover Rebuild.

To give some examples:
  • Erfurts layout is underwhelming. Only 2 roads and they didn't even include the B7.
  • For Nürnberg the Autobahndreieck Nürnberg/Feucht is missing, so you have to take a detour over Kreuz Nürnberg.
  • Stuttgart is missing a direct connection to the A81 infrom of the B10.
  • Frankfurt is missing the A66 and it's connection to Dreieck Fulda, including the continuation of the A45 to Seligenstädter Dreieck.
Also all of the rebuilds cities in 1.47 are missing any Bundesstraße indication on the map, while Hannover has them.

Those are some things that could be improved, if Promods decides to do some work in Germany.

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

12 May 2023 18:58

it should leave the same teams on the phases of reconstruction of Germany in order to have a homogeneous whole, but it seems to me that all that seems to be worked with PM for Germany, surely that Mandelsoft rebuilds Germany but thinks to leave what to make on PM ?
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

BosnianTrucker99

17 May 2023 07:31

Can there be added the city "Leverkusen" next to Cologne, with the BayArena Stadium next to the interchange of motorway A1 and A3 and the "Rheinbridge" which is under construction and the Bayerwerke? It will be cool for the chemicals transport.

Cargonaut185
Donation rank:

18 May 2023 22:46

Is there any chance you could replace the fake container terminal in nürnberg with a working one in the next update? In previous promods versions we had one and i already miss it.

Kamui_

20 May 2023 04:32

Frate wrote:
12 May 2023 17:04
  • Frankfurt is missing the A66 and it's connection to Dreieck Fulda, including the continuation of the A45 to Seligenstädter Dreieck.
I think they also mistaken the interchange of A5 and A661 with the one at A5 and A66.
A661 should go underneath the A5 and not above it. This ruins the complete area around this interchange.
This interchange was correct in an earlier version of ProMods where Bad Homburg was included.

peterwu0005

21 May 2023 13:49

I noticed that Furth and Sangerhausen are removed in 2.65. Will they be brought back in the later updates?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information