Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

01 Dec 2022 17:53

May there be any plans for Germany for areas which are unlikely that SCS returns to there? Or is everything in Germany complete on hold due to the fact SCS can come any time to anywhere like we saw at Hannover?

I would assume the next German city for SCS could be Munich, Stuttgart or Frankfurt at the Main..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

ScuL
Founder

01 Dec 2022 22:56

SCS always delivers surprises and the surprises won't stop for a while :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TruckerTimo

25 Apr 2023 20:42

Hello Can this be updated with pictures and how good are you or what are you planning to do?

that would be great
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 25 Apr 2023 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: English only in the main forum

MG Mike
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2023 22:08

Well I think for now the Promods team won't make new developments in Germany since SCS is reworking city by city at the moment .

We allready got Hannover cause of the truck event last year, then Stuttgart, Frankfurt , Nürnberg and Erfurt at once.. Stuttgart and Frankfurt there were some models for it at the editor visible so it was to asume and there is still a model for Munich so this will also come in the future, but Nürnberg and Erfurt came for me surprisingly ..and now they revealed Travemünde as a complete city which is currently only a ferry port..so I'm curious how the access will be from A1..

The last development for Germany for Promods I think it was Kiel with Scenery town Bad Segeberg.. and I like this a lot. It wil be a hard deal to sacrifice it when SCS comes to Kiel..even harder as when Promods removed their old Hamburg hehe..I think same goes for Munich..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

ScuL
Founder

27 Apr 2023 22:11

SCS is still working on big changes around Germany and as long as that continues it doesn't make sense for any modder to try and meddle in it.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

xGERxDEVOx

06 May 2023 14:32

Hi,

Are there any plans to further expand the north of Germany and add places?

For example:
Nordenham, a small town across from Bremerhaven. Accessible through the Weser tunnel (B437) via the A27, or from Bremen via the B212.
Here there is a manufacturer of wind turbines, a coal port where ships with nuclear waste, to continue by train, dock, then there is an aircraft factory there (Premium Aerotec // Airbus). This would give you a place where you can accept or deliver many different goods.

Or how about Wilhelmshaven? The newly built LNG terminal there would be perfect for tank trucks.

In addition, a revision of Bremerhaven would also be a good idea. The port in the promod is really tiny compared to the real port.
The port consists of the Container Terminal, the Car Terminal, the Fruit Terminal, and the Fishing Port.
Maybe an addition would be possible to increase the recognition value :)

Thank you very much for your attention.

ScuL
Founder

07 May 2023 02:04

These places are on the wish list but at the moment we don't have capacity to do anything there

Malte1993
Donation rank:

10 May 2023 14:08

Are there any plans to build the North Sea coast of Schleswig Holstein?
Example: A23 to Heide/Husum and a connection with the B201 / B203 to Kiel.

gr4v3d1gg3r1986

10 May 2023 15:36

I've found a small mistake between Wuppertal junction and Düsseldorf, it is not the A48, it should be the A46.

OMNI du 31
Developer

10 May 2023 18:21

Hello, please follow the bug reporting guidelines in here. And please make sure to report it in the "Bug Reports ETS2" section of our forum :-)
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information