Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Randleman

21 Aug 2014 18:23

I hope you guys will do the same in Russia as the guy did in the current Russia map mod. Long, seemingly endless roads. Just like there really is in Russia, long roads, hardly any corners and just driving straight ahead for 3-4 hours.
Of course I am not trying to compare you guys with the guy from the Russia mod because you are better and I am sure you guys will do an amazing job yet again.

But the guy did a pretty good job at making Russia.. Especially the endless roads, some roads are crappy (bumps, holes etc) and it really feels like driving in Russia.
Russia is a big country so I hope you guys will also make roads that are so long you drive there 3-4 hours (gametime) easily.

For the rest, I am REALLY looking forward to this, driving in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. But I will not disrespect you by asking when it's ready.
It'll be ready when you think it's ready and I am just excited because you guys do an awesome job.

mikoair

21 Aug 2014 18:39

They've said that Russia will be only Vyborg and Piter (on progress map you can see this in your own) so I think there won't be any more cities.

BTW nice shots, looks like this road you've shown is near completed :) anyway, keep it up!

Taco14

21 Aug 2014 18:42

aww yiss its happening!

MarvinScheuring

21 Aug 2014 18:57

So beautiful i love it :D

Vladzz-G
Developer

21 Aug 2014 19:04

mikoair wrote:They've said that Russia will be only Vyborg and Piter (on progress map you can see this in your own) so I think there won't be any more cities.
Also Pskov and Kaliningrad will included in the map.
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

DavidJurjev
Donation rank:

21 Aug 2014 19:07

Only thing I can say.... AMAZING! This looks super accurate.

ScuL
Founder

21 Aug 2014 19:22

DavidJurjev wrote:Only thing I can say.... AMAZING! This looks super accurate.
I'm glad to hear that :mrgreen:
Rance wrote:Sorry for maybe naive and 2 early question, but will whether motorways are made in Russia and what road numbers will they be? - I hope so, cos there r no motorways in Estonia, but I saw these signs at screenshots. I'm asking cos in Baltic area in Russia, motorway status have got only KAD (Saint-Petersburg ring road) and ZSD (Western Rapid Diameter).

Ty for attention and great, pretty realistic mod ;)
We don't know yet. But I can say that there is a (VERY SMALL!) area of Motorway east of Tallinn heading towards Narva. It has been newly constructed.
All the other roads are mostly 1x1.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

martinusK

21 Aug 2014 19:59

It looks amazing! Great work! Dont forget to add lots and lots of forest by the roads ;)
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

kallejre

21 Aug 2014 21:00

ScuL wrote: We don't know yet. But I can say that there is a (VERY SMALL!) area of Motorway east of Tallinn heading towards Narva. It has been newly constructed.
All the other roads are mostly 1x1.
Just checked G streetview and paper maps: Tallinn-Narva has the longest continous 4-lane road section in Estonia: 1/4 (80km) of whole road.

adrian007
Donation rank:

22 Aug 2014 04:03

Hi Guys first off thanks for the great map which linked to PR is very enjoyable
Now comes the foot in mouth bit :lol: is this a separate map from 1.7.1 ?
Sorry if I come across as a dullard :oops:
Regards
Adrian 8-)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information