def NO DAMAGE not working

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
thomas.heinrichs

28 Jun 2015 02:33

Hi i made a def and changed many things and whoops, game wouldnt load, so i only changed it do NO DAMGE and whoops game loads, but i still get damage....

what can i do?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 Jun 2015 15:19

Just play the game like a real trucker? :lol:

Just keep to the speedlimit, and don't drive like a maniac. So you won't get damage ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

thomas.heinrichs

28 Jun 2015 16:10

Volleybal4life wrote:Just play the game like a real trucker?
So what you are telling me is not to use the options that the def file is supposed to give me?
Ummm, really?

Horizon™
Developer

28 Jun 2015 16:19

It should have that option... Try re-download DEF file again and check that version that DEF file is ,because if you are using ProMods 1.95 with ProMods 1.91 def file - that may crash or can cause other stuff.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 Jun 2015 16:31

I was more or less joking, don't take it to seriously.... There are quite some mods who do exactly what you wanna do on www.ets2.lt
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

thomas.heinrichs

28 Jun 2015 16:50

DeusHorizon wrote:It should have that option... Try re-download DEF file again and check that version that DEF file is ,because if you are using ProMods 1.95 with ProMods 1.91 def file - that may crash or can cause other stuff.
Yeah i got the right one, i clicked on download promods 1.95 and then there was this link for the def file...
Volleybal4life wrote:There are quite some mods who do exactly what you wanna do
This is the thing, this def file is supposed to do so and obvisously its not working on my puter at least.
So its useless to say there are mods... Coz this seems to be an error by the def file and actually i expected that this error is bein recognized by the developers and they work on it...

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

28 Jun 2015 17:22

Maybe there is something you can change in the config.cfg file in your profile folder?
Weekly driving vids

No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

Aussie Trucker

29 Jun 2015 00:20

Last time I couldn't get the no damage def file to work it was because a mod further down the order was over riding it. I tried a few different no damage mods and got the same result so in the end I made my own no damage file and made it load last which worked. I don't remember which mod it was that was over riding the PM def but loading my own last fixed the issue.

The easy fix is to get a no damage mod off the net, rename it to load last and see if that works, if it does either leave it there or write you own to just change the damage parameter because from memory most of the mods I found did other things as well as no damage and I didn't particularly want the other changes.

kristiadi

29 Jun 2015 07:40

hahaha but the load is not damage right? and for the truck i guess its just 1% damage or maybe 2%. not big deal if you use cheat engine and turn your money to 500,000,000 eur. except if we use another map mod like adding rus map.

CHWDP

21 May 2017 16:05

jak wyłączyć DAMAGE w wersji 2.16???

How to disable DAMAGE version 2.16 ???
Last edited by Almighty on 21 May 2017 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Only english on the main forum, https://www.promods.net/app.php/rules#rule-2f

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information