Happy 4th of July/Independence Day!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
cris222
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2015 15:52

Since today is the 4th of July I thought why not wish the Americans a good day?

Happy Independence Day for the Americans :D :P
Last edited by cris222 on 04 Jul 2015 22:01, edited 1 time in total.
Driving a Mercedes-Benz truck somewhere in Germany while listening to Rammstein is an amazing combination :D

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2015 16:45

Thank you for the kind thoughts and wishes! I'll be camping out in my basement tonight since my neighborhood has "gone downhill" over the years...

...and become more like a war zone on the 4th of July. Too many around here like to shoot off their guns instead of buying fireworks. Silly people don't seem to care that any bullets fired up in the air have to come down somewhere! :shock:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Horizon™
Developer

04 Jul 2015 16:53

Best wishes for US! The big and fabulous country!....

July 6th is a day then first and last king in Lithuania was established...so it is pretty big event for us...
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Rocar 512E

04 Jul 2015 20:30

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:...and become more like a war zone on the 4th of July. Too many around here like to shoot off their guns instead of buying fireworks. Silly people don't seem to care that any bullets fired up in the air have to come down somewhere! :shock:
Unfourtunatley this basically the truth recently, many people like guns more than fireworks...
And no thanks, i don't celebrate 4th july, because i only celebrate my national holidays. it's also due to my political views

mbman212
Donation rank:

04 Jul 2015 23:13

I might be just a little late but...

Happy Independence Day to all Americans on this forum! And why not the rest of all people living in USA. Especially for our moderator who lives in The States.

And remember, guns or fireworks together with beer or boose is not a good idea.
#8 Forum Spammer

ETS2 v1.38.1.15, ProMods 2.5x, DLC content

12,50% explored
Driven km 67,200
2957 hours of ETS2

ATS v1.38x, DLC content

29,46% explored
Driven mi 19,000
271 hours of ATS

MYE2001

05 Jul 2015 09:02

Although it`s late,but,happy independence day for all American people,
n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:Too many around here like to shoot off their guns instead of buying fireworks. Silly people don't seem to care that any bullets fired up in the air have to come down somewhere!
It`s too bad,and it causes deaths,too.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2015 01:21

Thanks my friends! I had a lovely 4th camped out in my guest room in the basement, reading until late and listening to the local police and sheriff's department responding to calls for "shots fired..."

I was lucky this year. I only have one bullet hole in a window on my enclosed back porch. Meanwhile, in Chicago (only a few miles from where I live) there were thirty-seven people shot, with four fatalities...

...including one poor seven year old who was just standing in front of his house after returning from Navy Pier and the fireworks show. :cry:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

cris222
Donation rank:

06 Jul 2015 13:46

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:Thanks my friends! I had a lovely 4th camped out in my guest room in the basement, reading until late and listening to the local police and sheriff's department responding to calls for "shots fired..."

I was lucky this year. I only have one bullet hole in a window on my enclosed back porch. Meanwhile, in Chicago (only a few miles from where I live) there were thirty-seven people shot, with four fatalities...

...including one poor seven year old who was just standing in front of his house after returning from Navy Pier and the fireworks show. :cry:
nice to hear you had a great 4th of July but also sad to hear about the people who got shot, I hope they're ok :/
Driving a Mercedes-Benz truck somewhere in Germany while listening to Rammstein is an amazing combination :D

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

07 Jul 2015 07:08

Sorry for being late, but happy Independence Day to all Americans! I hope each and every one of you enjoyed that day and did something special!
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

07 Jul 2015 18:00

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:I was lucky this year. I only have one bullet hole in a window on my enclosed back porch. Meanwhile, in Chicago (only a few miles from where I live) there were thirty-seven people shot, with four fatalities...

That is an absolute disgrace and demonstrates precisely why guns should be severely regulated.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information