Best mod ever. (Feedback)

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
GamerHackTV

04 Oct 2015 00:13

I just got the Scandi DLC today (October 3rd) and as soon as it was payed for, straight to Promods. Never even tried the DLC by itself. And, I have to say, the best map mod EVER. Keep doing what you guys are doing. Love it! :D :D ;) (Sorry if this is in the wrong section! New here.)

ScuL
Founder

04 Oct 2015 09:05

Thanks!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TRB5991
Donation rank:

04 Oct 2015 10:16

I have to agree, I always pay the 70P to download the mod because of the amount of time that I spend using ETS2 and Promods. I never use the game without the map installed and always hold back on core game updates whilst waiting for the map to be updated. This is in my opinion the best map for ETS2, and combined with RusMap and Poland Rebuild, there is just so much to explore and drive you just can't explore it all before one of them updates!

It doesn't matter how much driving I've done on this map, I'll never get bored of the map because just when you start to get bored a new update is rolled out and you have new cities or even new countries to drive and explore. I love the fact that you are also working with RusMap to ensure that there are connections from Latvia and Lithuania to Russia, so that the new update will further benefit players of both maps.

I look forward to 2.0 whenever it arrives as that is shaping up to be another superb release. Who knows, maybe they are secretly holding off on the release until Christmas and it'll be a present for us all! :lol:

So thanks for all your hard work to everyone at ProMods!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information