poland rebuilding rusmap and promod loading order

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ozgamer
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 05:53

hey guys, I know this has probably been asked a thousand times and I did search here and google it, but most were referring to the older version that required a fix.

so here is my question,

what is the correct loading order to make them all work together so that the Russian map doesn't squish Europe and the UK down so they are barely readable and allows me to keep "no damage"

if anyone can help me out with the correct loading order I would be most greatful

thanks

adrian007
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 07:27

G'day here is the way I've got mine set up.
Promod Poland rebuild fix
Poland rebuild 3
" " 2
" " 1
Rusmap Pack
" Model
Promod Asset
" Model
" DEF
Rusmap DEF
Don't forget to put a tick in the box of the DEF generator for Rusmap hope this helps
Regards
Adrian : )

ozgamer
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 12:49

bloody banana benders LOL (go broncos haha)
cheers thanks I will try that then, the fix I cant find I've searched and only come up with pre 1.98

adrian007
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 13:39

G'day again mate ,
when you say you can't "find" the Poland /Promod "fix" it's part of the Rusmap thingy . hope this helps
Adrian . 8-)
Check your pm . ;)

jspence73

14 Nov 2015 13:47

Well they are merging Poland rebuilding into ProMods 2.0 so you don't have to download Separate Poland rebuilding file cause this will be in 2.0 when you download this map when they release it :)
When map mods come into mind ProMods is always the Number 1 map mod of Ets2 :)

Been enjoying promods since 1.95 :)

Just became a Beta Tester for the C2C Map since v2.2 on ATS

ozgamer
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 13:51

Cheers ok, that will be good, im reluctant to use the russian map because it squishes europe and uk down. Yep thanks i got your message, but im all good thanks...nice gesture though all the same,

Cheers from tassie

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 19:11

Make sure promods DEF is the last map related mod to load. So put it at the top of mod manager
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

adrian007
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 23:27

no worries mate .
Have been using Rusmap for a while now and haven't had any probs yet ! I'm sorry don't get about squeezing Europe and UK down can you put a screenshot in ?
Won't try the Open Spaces due to aggressive ads :x no matter what I try it's done by the same author as the Rusmap so if this happens if and when it's updated will be giving it the flick .
Adrian 8-)

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2015 23:27

ozgamer wrote:hey guys, I know this has probably been asked a thousand times and I did search here and google it, but most were referring to the older version that required a fix.
You looked everywhere except in the RusMap files. A "readme.txt" was included that lists the exact order that the PM, PR, and RM files should be placed in the Active Mods list.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

ozgamer
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2015 01:36

cheers guys, I've moved Russian open spaces to the bottom below Poland and it didn't squish it down @Adrian no problem with adverts here, i'm using 2.3.1 of Russian open spaces. I don't seem to have to rusmap in my downloads I will have to try and find that one.

cheers for the help all.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information