[DISCUSSION] Jazzycat mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
Cipus
Donation rank:

13 Nov 2020 14:52

bmwGTR wrote:
21 Apr 2020 07:21
so you recommend to remove both painted trucks pack (Painted Truck Traffic pack and Painted BDF Truck Traffic Pack)?
sorry for the late reply ! :D Painted BDF pack is in my top 3 favorite packs especially after Jazzycat has made steerable dolly for all trailers with 2 (front and back) axles. the pack is much smaller that other painted trucks and I have been using it with no issues ever since.
orucovic wrote:
11 Jul 2020 16:20
I used to use "truck traffic pack" and "classical cars pack" by trafficmaniac as well but since I did not notice a big change, i decided to deactivate them
classic cars works best if you use them as classic cars not as normal cars! for this you need 2 things, my traffic density mod and to rename the storage file of classic cars into traffic_storage_classic.sii
orucovic wrote:
"Realistic AI Traffic Density" is also good, well thought mod but unfortunately, when I use it with Jazzycat mods, the fps hits the ground when the traffic is intense.
depends very much on your PC and the recommended launch options. in order to benefit of best experience I also play with capped 40FPS and in ETS2 I have never encountered any FPS drop below 40 not even in the most demanded cities except Barcelona
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Mr Larrington
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2020 00:44

The old ucoz.net site is now giving a 404 error.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds

citelis730
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2020 01:30

If you want to use his mods then the only place that you can be sure that he uplaoded himself is probably that Russian site truck sim club. And i think he said there that the site is not working anymore.

erbkaiser
Donation rank:

07 Dec 2020 18:26

cipinho wrote:
13 Nov 2020 14:52
orucovic wrote:
I used to use "truck traffic pack" and "classical cars pack" by trafficmaniac as well but since I did not notice a big change, i decided to deactivate them
classic cars works best if you use them as classic cars not as normal cars! for this you need 2 things, my traffic density mod and to rename the storage file of classic cars into traffic_storage_classic.sii
Hey cipinho can you expand on this? I got your traffic density mods through Steam workshop (may want to change your signature here!) but I'm not sure what file in Jazzycat's mod I should rename.
Do you mean I should rename classic_ai_traffic_pack_by_Jazzycat_v5.5.scs\def\vehicle\traffic_storage_car.jazzycat_classic.sii to traffic_storage_classic.sii ?

Edit: was answered on Steam. That's exactly what I had to do to get Jazzycat's classic cars to spawn according to cipi's rules.

Cipus
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2020 13:36

I am glad you fixed it
P.S. signature links updated to my Steam mods
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

erukagah
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2021 20:25

Hello everyone
Just upload promods today which work perfectly fine. I add JazzyCats mods so i can have a better experience of promods. Although Jazzy Cats mods are activated and did not result in any crash, my game log fail to activate all of them.
Here's a part of my gamelog when it encounter these issues if you wanna check :

I think i have to reconfigure the mods or perhaps my gamelog ? If so, could you guide me how to ? If not, where does the problem come from ?

I appreciate all of yout answers

Thanks !

Cipus
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2021 23:20

erukagah wrote:
07 Feb 2021 20:25
where does the problem come from ?
there must be another error before so make sure you share all gamelog. an unknown conflict prevents jazzycat car trailers, cars and buses to load. either you have another mod messing up with jazzycat work, either your mods are incomplete

erukagah
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2021 23:28

Yes i was actually able to resolve the problem on my own ;) Thanks anyway !
Last edited by bmwGTR on 09 Feb 2021 08:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Jinx

07 Apr 2021 23:24

@cipinho thanks buddy for your awesome traffic mod

One question, when using it with Jazzycat mods , is there a way to remove double trailers from it (I'm not really sure if they are part of his mod or yours), since they are rarely or never seen in the most of Europe, so it really kills the immersion. That being said BDF's are also seen too often in game :)

I'm sorry if this was answered before, I cannot seem to find anything related to it.

Cipus
Donation rank:

12 Apr 2021 19:23

@Jinx, my Real traffic density mod included support for doubles, but country limitations must be set in packs not in my traffic mod. for bdf again it is the responsibility of the pack modder to set a certain ratio, but if you use my traffic mod you have the chance to use BDF packs as truck_bdf type and ratio set in my mod directly. just read in the description of my mod on Steam how to make use of this feature of my mod

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information