Ferries problem

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
06radcho

30 Jun 2014 17:20

Hello,
I have a small issue
when I'm on the ferry in Newcastle and I wants to get to Bergen or other city, throws me to the desktop, I do not know why
I have the latest map promods 1.63 / Rebuilding Poland, Romania, Italy.
Please help
Thanks

ScuL
Founder

30 Jun 2014 19:46

I think the combination of map mods is creating a problem. Also you have perviously run TSM on that profile and it may have corrupted it
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

30 Jun 2014 22:20

All those map mods you have should work perfectly together if they load in the right order: Ro Map, ProMods, Poland Rebuilding, Italy Add-on, RusMap. I use them all in one profile, and that's the order I have them load in. And I also have the maps load before any other mods. So you may need to re-name those mods so they load first. More info on that here: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=60055

As for garage spawn points, the game seems to retain those points in memory, even if they're from a map that's no longer used, or in a different previously run profile (that's my theory, I maybe wrong :? ). But it's not something that's caused me problems.
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information