Just another Profile load crash for 2.0

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Darius-Drasko-Hunter

02 Jan 2016 13:04

So... I'll start of with saying I was looking forward with this one and sadly, I can't play and enjoy it. XD

I'm having that crash issue from when you load your profile and it crashes just before the in-game menu. I have tried on my main profile and it's crashed with mods running, then trying only Promods 2.0 and it did the same thing. My last choice in doing was, make a new profile and just add the Promods files, and getting the same results again.

I finally just took notice that I was missing the DEF file for 2.0 once I downloaded from my email message I got. Paying with Paypal and doing it that way, unlike going through this website and generating the DEF file. Would this absent DEF file have anything in doing with the crashing I get?

This my main account below. It has some mods disabled which will appear in there. Well apparently this site won't accept my game.log.txt file. XD

ScuL
Founder

03 Jan 2016 04:04

The mod won't work without the def file.

If you wish to share your game.log use pastebin.com :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Darius-Drasko-Hunter

04 Jan 2016 01:40

ScuL wrote:The mod won't work without the def file.

If you wish to share your game.log use pastebin.com :)

That's what it was. XD I got it work after making a DEF file. Though I've ran into other problems in the mod, but they are for the bugs area of the forum.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information