Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Dannu
Donation rank:

19 Mar 2014 17:21

Anything new?
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

19 Mar 2014 17:38

I'll step out on a limb and guess that if there IS "something new," it will show up in this thread... :roll:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Moh1336

25 Mar 2014 16:21

What's the chance you guys will consider putting Chernobyl in Ukraine?

I have a friend who drives trucks and he was delivering steel wire to reactor four a couple of weeks ago. Just thought it would make a nice "easter egg" type drop off point. Particularly if it would be possible to get the exclusion zone check points in there.

mikoair

25 Mar 2014 16:51

Ukraine isn't in Euromir region :lol:

rju11

27 Mar 2014 19:45

Any news about Estonia?
How much is done?
How much is in work?
How much isn't done?
Any new pictures?

Huge fan of yours, update 1.9 is just amazing, everything is just so perfect,so realistic and beautiful, don't have words :) Keep it up :)

Greetings from Estonia,
Raimond

Dannu
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2014 08:54

Yeah, we want to know!
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

MovieScouse007
Donation rank:

29 Mar 2014 13:01

rju11 wrote:Any news about Estonia?
How much is done?
How much is in work?
How much isn't done?
Any new pictures?

Huge fan of yours, update 1.9 is just amazing, everything is just so perfect,so realistic and beautiful, don't have words :) Keep it up :)

Greetings from Estonia,
Raimond
1.9 is the SCS update. The ProMods update is 1.6

Randleman

30 Mar 2014 18:17

This looks amazing.
I really can't wait.
But people must be patient, the guys from Promods have their own lives as well, stop thinking that modding is all they do.
They have jobs, school, etc.
Just be patient people because in my opinion it is kinda disrespectful to keep asking for updates and how far they are with the new mod.
Just imagine yourself being a modder for the Promods team: You are working your butt off for this project and all people do is ask when it's ready, it will get annoying.
They will post on the threads whenever they have updates or when they think it's ready to release. Untill then, just wait and be excited.

james.donlin.9

31 Mar 2014 01:22

Randleman wrote:This looks amazing.
I really can't wait.
But people must be patient, the guys from Promods have their own lives as well, stop thinking that modding is all they do.
They have jobs, school, etc.
Just be patient people because in my opinion it is kinda disrespectful to keep asking for updates and how far they are with the new mod.
Just imagine yourself being a modder for the Promods team: You are working your butt off for this project and all people do is ask when it's ready, it will get annoying.
They will post on the threads whenever they have updates or when they think it's ready to release. Untill then, just wait and be excited.
Well put. People have to understand that mods of this caliber and quality take time to produce

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2014 15:56

hehe true... the site admin is on vacation and I just returned from a crazy weekend in Berlin...

We will continue posting new updates but right now Im just wasting time behind the PC answering hundreds of topics (most of them with the same question for adding a game.log)

This already cost me about 8 hours the last weeks, which I could have spend on mapping....

Maybe we need some extra moderators to help us maintain the forum and approving post and answering the simple, incomplete ones....
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information