New Prefabs For Warehouses

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Adan

02 May 2016 11:44

Hello guys,it's me.

After a little brainstorming with Nico ,I've got an idea wich I think it's cool,Nico agrees it,but I can't really tag it as "cool and usefull" as long as I don't have any feedback or support from anyone (And I don't mean money or benefits,but opinions).

I won't show it off directly because you might not understand it as good as I want you to understand,so let me begin...

How many of you guys have had enough of this?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/eur ... 0519132853

Or this?

http://cs1.worldofmods.com/screenshots/ ... 59-145.jpg

I don't mean the Magnet logo but the yard

So you understand what I am talking about? Stock Euro Truck Simulator 2 prefabs are way too easy to park in there,you just join the area,make an U-turn and reverse into the lines. A.k.a Boring because not challenging.

Althought,ProMods has already few new factory yard prefabs,but not so many. Also,Nico told me that people find difficulties to park at the new Lidl prefab.

So,this is what I want to conclude : I have created this topic to have an open discussion between me - the "entrepeneur" of this,Nico and other admins and mappers,and mainly the users,the truckers.

In the next days I am going to create some new prefabs,showing them off here and waiting for any kind of feedback.

I want everybody who want to contribute to do one of the following things:

-Post your own prefab creations
-Post your own pictures about real life yard and/or factories/warehouses you would like to see made as prefabs for ProMods
-Comment positively or constructively feedback in this topic about the already made creations and/or about the ideas other people will suggest by pictures (see the previous list line)
-Accept the feedbacks and try to make things good for everybody

Let's make together something Cool & Usefull,it's not just my dream,but probably yours aswell. Together we will get on top. Admins,mappers,testers,truckers,all colaborating into this mini-side-project to raise ProMods even higher than it is already. We are ProMods! Happy Trucking! :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information