Game crashes when buying truck / when loading

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
jelledc

20 Aug 2016 21:23

Hello, after some months of absence (G27 trouble) I've picked it up where i left, and i downloaded the new promods and promods companies. After a full afternoon of sorting mods (making sure all mods are up to 1.24, selling my old trucks which weren't up to date), i tried to start up, and buy a truck. I can build the truck, but when i click on buy, the game crashes, no matter what truck. I've tried to remove some mods (started with jazzycat, because i read somewhere that tcp and jazzy don't go together (strange, because i used tcp 1.0 and jazzy together without any problem), and when the crash came on again, i started deleting other mods, still without result. Then i deleted everything (even promods), and i was able to buy a truck. I saved, loaded promods and tcp back on and started again, now it crashes when the waiting screen ends, with again the same error codes.

The gamelog from when i was deleting mod by mod:

The gamelog when i crashed on start up (no other mods loaded):

I downloaded promods and tcp with the fast (paid) link, which rules out any faults made by unzipping files in the wrong order or something

thanks

jelledc

23 Aug 2016 19:29

Found the problem; downloaded the multi-archive version and compared file-sizes, seems like i was missing almost half of models 2

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information