[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Peterson

02 Oct 2016 16:55

Well, I don't know where exactly is the Karlovačko pivo facility... if that's what's on the picture.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Kortez

02 Oct 2016 19:13

I know very similar place... Its near Zagreb Lucko on intersection Zagreb ring and A1. This company for concrete product is here from war time, when i was in croatia first time with my parents :-) Whenever I go on vacation in Croatia, remember thanks to this place at those times.. :-) Sorry for my english

grega

02 Oct 2016 20:40

Kortez wrote:I know very similar place... Its near Zagreb Lucko on intersection Zagreb ring and A1. This company for concrete product is here from war time, when i was in croatia first time with my parents :-)
And we have a winner ! :) Yes, its one of the sights from Zagreb ring road.
Everything inside and arround Zagreb now is only missing traffic signs, and signage, some pedestrians and small details. The connection towards Novo mesto (SLO) is already done, the connection to Maribor and Gruškovje will be developed soon, and the small part from Sv. Helena to Zagreb is also almost done.
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

jurajliska

03 Oct 2016 13:30

Hello! FANTASTIC WORK!!!

When you will add Zagreb and more cityes? :)

Greetings from Zagreb :)

xela1961

04 Oct 2016 07:52

:D Good news grega.
We are waiting for your map update. Greetings to Zagreb ! To Slovenia and Croatia too... :)

At the access from Hungary to... DONJI it is an 'euro' sign a little on the road... well, we have enough place to entering in Croatia. :lol:

veteranu

05 Oct 2016 01:23

I think you should wait. You can't update the map everytime when you finish a city or a small part of highway. You should keep working until you will have atleast 4-5 city's done (new city's) and then you should update. I mean , i appreciate your work , but if you update the map everytime with 100km of road , it doesn't feel like you done any progress with the map.. Just my opinion. I'm still waiting for a map ( doesn't matter who does it) to go down to split , zadar etc. Good luck

volan123
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2016 06:46

Well, before when we had frequent updates, everyone was saying that we are too slow when it comes to updating the map. But now people are complaining we are releasing updates too soon. Wel, you can't have both and it's actually only one person working on it whilst he is working and going to a uni, so if you think you can do a better job at it, then join us :P
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

xela1961

05 Oct 2016 07:37

I wrote just to thanks for your work. Of course we are waiting until is ready. I understand you have others thinks to do also, as anybody else. Live your life too. And is a lot of work. I know because I started to do map of Romania, but I haven't time. I work 9-10 hours, I have family and at evening after the kid go to sleep, I try to drive a little....

THE MAP it is ready when is ready.
ONLY YOU give the new update when YOU WANT TO DO.
we send only greetings and enjoy when have news from you. Thanks for the map and for your work.
Good luck.

grega

05 Oct 2016 08:06

veteranu wrote:I think you should wait. You can't update the map everytime when you finish a city or a small part of highway. You should keep working until you will have atleast 4-5 city's done (new city's) and then you should update. I mean , i appreciate your work , but if you update the map everytime with 100km of road , it doesn't feel like you done any progress with the map.. Just my opinion. I'm still waiting for a map ( doesn't matter who does it) to go down to split , zadar etc. Good luck
Thanks for opinion. We appreciate it. The special thing is about Zagreb, because we are somehow promising it to be released for almost 2 years, and now it is finaly ready (minor detalis left) and we would like to keep our word in give it out as soon as possible with suitable connections to Slovenia.
Other updates will definitely be bigger and longer to wait
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

veteranu

05 Oct 2016 08:47

volan123 wrote:Well, before when we had frequent updates, everyone was saying that we are too slow when it comes to updating the map. But now people are complaining we are releasing updates too soon. Wel, you can't have both and it's actually only one person working on it whilst he is working and going to a uni, so if you think you can do a better job at it, then join us :P
Well. It's not about releasing updates too soon. In my opinion , you can release updates everyday . It's about what you release. When someone add a map mod , it should be like " wow , so many new city's and roads , i can't wait to drive it all" , but if you add a map with just 1 new road and 1 new city's it's like " meh , what can posible be so diferent in just 1 new city".

Again , i appreciated you work. I don't criticize you at all. I'm just thinking that if we wait much more for something much bigger is better than waiting less for just a small part. (my opinion).

Also. It's your work , not ours , so don't listen to us. Just think about and chose whatever you think is best..

Q: When promods will advance with balkans ( croatia & serbia) what will happen with you work?

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information