Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Jabo
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2016 19:45

After buying and downloading and installing 2.12 i made a trip to France. I also had France DLC installed no problem at all.
As ScuL said it just overrides. Thank you guys for the quick respons and my compliments for all the work you must have done about the map.
ETS2 Vanillatrucks +add-ons Logitech G25+Hshifter (automatic/sequential)

zero146

14 Dec 2016 21:28

Hi
This DLC will be available for non steam users?
İ cant buy this and wont update promods map :(

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

15 Dec 2016 11:08

SCS Blog post:
http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/11/vive-la ... -week.html
SCS wrote: A week of preparations is sufficient to arrange the release on digital channels, but our retail publishing partners will be struggling with manufacturing deadlines, so some sales channels may take longer to stock the add-on.
Took me only one minute on Google to find the answer. You could have done that yourself too ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

JESAN
Donation rank:

15 Dec 2016 20:18

Still a Steam registration will be mandatory even when purchasing to third party sellers unless the extension is downloadable from SCS directly like Going East or Going North.I suppose Steam and others have a sort of limited in time exclusivity.
Later maybe SCS can release a "standalone" version.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information