[Fixed] [#319] [1.71] Multiple sign issues

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

26 Aug 2014 19:27

That isn't really game-killing or something, give the guys some time. It probably will be updated when the area where the sign is located will be re-done. :)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

ScuL
Founder

26 Aug 2014 21:19

We had no time to fix this for 1.71
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

26 Aug 2014 22:43

Besides, the guy who made the overlays, namely me, was away during the release cycle of v1.70 and 1.71 (I was camping for two weeks, so no PC access to my ETS 2 mod stuff whatsoever). This is also why they aren't corrected yet.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

pexe
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2014 09:13

I try to group signaling problems in this thread: http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3249
I joined your bug :)

pexe
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2014 09:53

New update (27/08) !

Mandelsoft says:
Bressoux is singed where the E25 splits off the E40. As a matter of fact, I passed that stretch at this very day in real life, driving back home. Bressoux is an industrial area near Liège.
Ok, trust you ;) I was a bit confused as Bressoux is geographically located south of Highway E40.

Mandelsoft says:
We only placed province signs at the borders between Flanders/Wallon and Flanders/Brussels. The rest would be quite overkill, since the provinces would be very small in-game.
What a pity :| For me, province panels don't use a lot of place in game, plus signs increase realism and you make so much efforts to represents each of them (except Oost Vlaanderen ^^) Don't know what are the feeling of the rest of team.
Otherwise, if you want to represents only Flanders/Wallon, Flanders/Brussels and Other Country/Belgium border, you have to know that a few of them are not correct :

* In Belgium/France border, road from Reims to Liège (E46 IRL) leads to Province de Luxembourg instead of Province de Namur

* In Belgium/France border, road from Lille to Brussel (Belgium N8 IRL) leads to West Vlaanderen instead of Vlaams Brabant

*In Flanders/Wallon border, road from Brussel to Paris (E19 IRL) leads to Province du Brabant Wallon instead of Province de Hainaut

*In Luxembourg/Belgium border, road from Luxembourg to Liège (E421 IRL) the sign Province de Liège is missing

What about French, German and Sweden regional signs, will they be added in the 1.7.2 version ?

Mandelsoft says:
Got a bit of trouble with locating the E40 west of Antwerpen. Maybe you could look at it and maybe you can try to implement some improvements there
I try some improvements only in Calais to the west of Antwerpen area, if I can do something better than you did (not obvious ^^) I will tell you ;) Meanwhile I would say that in your map, E40 motorway begin after the bridge over the small road when you come from Antwerp'. The section after the bridge would be without lamp posts.

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

12 Jul 2018 16:22

All fixed in WIP
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information