Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Leo2612
Developer

16 Sep 2020 12:54

Good news from Germany! Kreuz Soltau Ost has been completely rebuilt, and so were its surroundings. Now the interchange as well as the Rasthof match what's there irl ;)

Developer yay!

Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2020 16:16

Nice job!

TimmyTurner95

16 Sep 2020 18:27

Nicely done, but concerning the second picture there should be seperate left turn lanes around the crossroads (I just checked it on Google maps).
EURoadNet-Developer

MG Mike
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2020 21:44

Hi Leo, that is an surprise indeed!

Kreuz Soltau Ost? Youe mean Exit Soltau Ost, where B71 is.. How about to bring the City also and extend the B71 to Bremerhaven.. The northern Areas are so empty..
But great looking work 👍

PS.

Just compared with Google maps.. So you have build there Burger King, the Hoyer Tankpark and In the surroundings are some companies. For example the Harry Bred factory.
Very well done! Hopefully this comes earlier than in 2.60.. And many thanks for it. Northern germany can really get some more attention!
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Hungiboy

17 Sep 2020 12:45

good work :)
I like ProMods. Especially ProMods Germany :D.
ProMods user since v2.43

Blue Lark
Donation rank:

25 Sep 2020 11:57

By the way, shouldn't we change the A5 and A661 junction in Frankfurt now? The actual junction has no construction section.
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

TBLP

08 Nov 2020 14:34

Hobert wrote:
25 Sep 2020 11:57
By the way, shouldn't we change the A5 and A661 junction in Frankfurt now? The actual junction has no construction section.
I would like that, too. This construction side is very annoying after that long time.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 08 Nov 2020 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images, don't quote images

MG Mike
Donation rank:

11 Nov 2020 22:47

@Leo2612

Good job there at A7/B71. The whole road looks really fine. I love your work, all the details as for example the sidewalks in the little villages. The signs used there also very realistic..

The way you have build the little villages as a scenery.. This I had suggested long time ago, so I am very happy with it.. There are some other country roads or Bundeastrassen that could use such a fresh up. Very well done!

And also the connection A14 to A4 is finally ready, this is also a big thing to say Thank you for this!

I don't know what is further planned, but It was once stated that Lüneburg would make it into the map. Would be cool if so, cause it is also mentioned at the signs in your new area.
Were you also the one who rebuild the Dreieck Walsrode? And the A27 from Bremer Kreuz?

If so, also great job there!! Finally it has a really realistic look. As next you should think about to rebuild the Bremer Kreuz and the City itself.. Maybe also merge the A28 from SCS cause the Promods version is not very realistic. Scs has at least Oldenburg as a scenery.

I very like what you made there, but also let recognize how old the Elbe Weser Area even at Promods is.

So I am very looking forward what we will see next..

By the way long time ago some one from the team showed a rebuild from the A45 from Colonia. Is that still on schedule or is it abandoned?

I know you want to wait for scs with west and southwest Germany rebuild, but what do you think when will this come? Many players, me too, were hoping for phase 3 at 1.39 but unfortunately no..

And I have no big hope for it in 1.40 or 1.41..for now scs is concentrating on Iberia and the next DLC (probably Russia or Belarus) and is making small really small improvements at France. Heck they improved Ferry port Calais, but let the Eurotunnel station untouched.. And the other side at Great Britain also untouched. This had also been rebuild. So they seem to have less manpower or they have no big interest on rebuilding old areas.. Only if they have some one to do it as a little side project..

The german rebuild also was a side project.. It is a shame in some way, if you think how much old stuff has to be refreshed.. I would even pay for a new Basemap DLC if there would come such one..

Anyway, you made may day with 2.51
And I can't wait to see more good news in germany from you..

Best regards from north germany
MG Mike

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

12 Nov 2020 00:43

MG Mike wrote:
If so, also great job there!! Finally it has a really realistic look. As next you should think about to rebuild the Bremer Kreuz and the City itself.. Maybe also merge the A28 from SCS cause the Promods version is not very realistic. Scs has at least Oldenburg as a scenery.

I very like what you made there, but also let recognize how old the Elbe Weser Area even at Promods is.

So I am very looking forward what we will see next..
We have some plans for that area, but the problems of old age just don't stop there. The entire region all the way down to Kassel is really old, including the entire Rhein-Ruhr area, Osnabruck, Bad Oeynhausen and Hannover. We have some big plans there, and this includes replacing whole areas with newer SCS content, as most of this area wasn't accurate or detailed to begin with. However, some parts will require extensive rebuilds, or need new content altogether to make proper connections, and in some areas, SCS content doesn't line up nicely. We may not take on the whole area at once, we'll work in parts, at least until we have something that's in a stable state.

I've actually been working on this project for a while now. I deliberately haven't posted anything about it yet to make sure we don't overhype this thing. I rather wait to show something until I have something stable that I know I can keep the promise to release it.

But yes, there's something planned in this area, and it's part of a bigger project that's in the works...
MG Mike wrote:
By the way long time ago some one from the team showed a rebuild from the A45 from Colonia. Is that still on schedule or is it abandoned?

I know you want to wait for scs with west and southwest Germany rebuild, but what do you think when will this come? Many players, me too, were hoping for phase 3 at 1.39 but unfortunately no..
Started and abandoned a long time ago, and probably won't be picked up soon.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

12 Nov 2020 07:49

Hello Mandelsoft,

That are really good news!

Of course it is not possible to achieve all this at once. It is a big area if you wanna go south over Hannover down to Kassel.
I don't know if it is possible or make sense, but maybe you include or merge the scs parts of A7 at Kassel? It looks Really nice with the city visible from the A7. Maybe you know Tom Diesel, He makes a YouTube Series, a knd of Let's Play with a story about his fictional company. He uses Promods as well as the Vanillamap and also the Euroadnetmap, depend what area3s or cities he needs for. But since he is from Kasael IRL he said the newer scs version looks more realistic.

And by the way if you also come up to Bremerhaven and possibly Cuxhaven as planned long ago and you need pictures or general informations you can contact me. I am from that area and can provide if needed. As far as I know we have no streetview ot Google earth yet.

I wish you and the whole team a good hand for it!
Regards
MG Mike

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information