Development on version 1.x (British Columbia Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
NickInCanada

04 Oct 2020 20:41

Seeing all the TCH signs with all the names of the different towns got me vibrating with excitement. It looks amazing!

Googlefluff
Donation rank:

04 Oct 2020 21:12

Gasp

I watched on my phone the first time and didn't notice the flashy overhead "Prepare to Stop" warning signs. Amazing! Are they functional or do they flash continuously?

I love seeing all the unique little details, I can't get over how awesome this looks.

ScuL
Founder

05 Oct 2020 00:19

Afaik they are permanently flashing. Thanks for the feedback guys :) We are as excited as you are :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Googlefluff
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2020 00:40

Understandable, that's what I assumed :P I imagine they'd be very hard to implement fully. That's by the by though, you guys are going so far above and beyond and I can't wait :D

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2020 07:56

It's really a fantastic job, Promod and the reference in MAP, so seeing Promods arrive on ATS is a great excitement and satisfaction for many.

in a hurry to play on it, continue your good work the community will always be there to thank you ;) .
Last edited by LudoDiabolo on 05 Oct 2020 08:13, edited 1 time in total.
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

Omegamutt
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2020 08:04

I hope i can drive past my farm in Aldergrove on 0 Ave!
Wags and stuff!
<<Fully Loaded Petey Fully Loaded Volvo>>

Smarty_SCR
Asset Creator

06 Oct 2020 06:14

Yeah, they're perma-flashy unfortunately. In fairness though, with ATS light cycle times, I think that's probably for the best. :lol:

Googlefluff
Donation rank:

06 Oct 2020 06:35

You're not wrong haha. Seeing a green light in the distance and actually reaching it before it turns red is so rare that perma-flashy lights will be accurate 90% of the time anyway :lol:

flight8050

06 Oct 2020 17:06

Googlefluff wrote:
03 Oct 2020 17:44
Fantastic work! Always keeping SCS on their toes haha
Yeah and that is a great thing. I expect to see SCS do something to match the traffic lights that ProMods is adding. Being able to yield for traffic instead of waiting for the arrows is going to be huge. Its also going to suck going back across to the US, lol. You can waste a lot of time at the traffic lights when no one is coming. I will love this feature.

I am getting super pumped for all Canadians though. You guys are getting a great quality map and can ditch Canada Dreams. Me being Texan, I can finally drive across the border in another country in North America and still recognize companies and read English for the most part . I am just as excited as you guys and ProMods to witness this kick out for v1.0. I'll be treating his project just like it was a SCS map expansion release. Pure excitement for the next addition.

With Colorado achievements getting posted today, I fully expect Colorado to make the 2020 calendar. Getting ProMods Canada along with that it going to be wicked.

Meshuggener

07 Oct 2020 21:13

This project is very very cool. I don't understand why, nor how this is being created. I lived in Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm for years. I now live DT Vancouver. If there is anyway I can help, would love to.

My initial thought seeing the video Kamloops > Salmon Arm was that there would be a recording then data from the recording becomes the virtual scenes we see today? I am sure there is so many more layers to it! There can be some great marketing and other revenue streams from this unique experience! SC

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ATS”

• Information