Middle East Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
worldisblack

25 Oct 2020 06:51

Hello Platypus, its very nice to hear some progress. I'm just kidding about camels btw :lol:

Çukurova Logistics TB: https://trucksbook.eu/company/65722
Çukurova Logistics TMP: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/9892

MG Mike
Donation rank:

27 Oct 2020 13:48

Oh.. Some camels at the side of the road or at the road could be a nice touch..

Hello Platypus,

I had the first time the honor to visit your Addon. I had a haul from Bremerhaven in northerm Germany to Haifa. And from there I had further tours down to Egypt and from three to Beirut. Since the border is closed and I don't use the open border mod, I had to use the way over Syria.. And I looks all very nice made.. The lowest place on earth is also nice... Although at Google it is stated that under the antarctic ice should be a more lower place, hehe..

Driving through Syria was interesting. Although there is no active war or battles to observe, it has a freighten look.. All the checkpoints, ruins of houses and tanks here and there.. It gives a little hit the feeling the Is could be right behind the next corner... I was really glad to made it and reach Beirut..

Although had never been there and don't know how it looks there IRL or how dangerous the area still is, I think the middle east Addon is very well made!!
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

carbonated_turtle

04 Nov 2020 04:40

How do I actually download this? The download link for the latest version just links to the main ProMods download.

Baroma

04 Nov 2020 06:27

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG (77.42 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Go to second stage at the download page you will see.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 04 Nov 2020 08:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

worldisblack

09 Nov 2020 13:39

Now i just playing the Turkish parts of add-on, and here is some of my detections:

* There is a flying bus station in one roundabout in Iskenderun.
* We can see parking cars on pavements a lot, its very realistic. :lol:
* If it is an adjustable thing, we must have some deliveries between Hatay and Iskenderun a lot for now.
* Its really cool that seeing different palm trees in cities.
* Maybe it would be very cool if we see some scenery industrial plants at northern Iskenderun, it looks very empty now. I know you will build that areas too in future, i just wanted to write it.
* As far as i know, Iskenderun highway did not connect with Arsuz road to the south. It will keep continue a bit, like it will built in future. But its not a problem i think.
* You add tyre pieces on the road, man its really amazing detail!
* We can see a lot olive trees in the region, thats really realistic too.
* I know you love airports very much. I think you can add Hatay Airport in the Amik Plain. Or maybe you can add some football stadium over there (New Hatay Stadium).
* I think you can put some apartment buildings at the Turk Market's (Hatay) road horizon, when we look over there to Hatay, it looks a bit empty. The writings on Company plate of Hatay's Turk Market is adverse btw.
* There is a big shopping mall near the Antakya city centre roundabout (PrimeMall AVM) and Bus Terminal on right. Just wanted to mention it :mrgreen:
* You put Kırıkhan district too, we can see there we're about Belen climbing. Awesome.

You did really, really cool job over there. As a person from Adana, now i wait for the next update right here. :D Congratulations.
Last edited by worldisblack on 09 Nov 2020 14:53, edited 5 times in total.

keremguvercin

09 Nov 2020 14:28

First of all, thank you dear Platypus. I like the Turkey part. It's wonderful.

Second, there was a comment, now it's deleted. I want to answer this. Sklachme or whatever. Have you ever been in Hatay? I am originally from Adana and I lived in Hatay. I served for army there. I know the geography well. The map is absolutely similar. Antakya, Belen pass, signs, geography. What is your problem?

Platypus
Developer

09 Nov 2020 14:50

Hello,

Thanks for your comments ... I'll look to the reported bugs and fix them for next version ... Also, due to 1/19 scale, I can't not always connect exactly the roads as in real.
About deleted post ... I'll only say that I accept constructive criticism, but not aggressive messages. This is reported to moderators.
Also if someone don't like the map, so just don't use it ...

Now, I'll however answer about Turkey being part of main map : it's the goal at long term, after connection is built.
This link will be done from both sides and actually Antakya can't be linked to main map ...

Regards,

Rakydally
Donation rank:

10 Nov 2020 01:21

Need to add more cities in iraq. For example baghdad from Ar ratbah via falujah

worldisblack

10 Nov 2020 10:46

Yeah, no need at least for now i guess. Next goal is connecting the area to the europe via Turkey, thats what the designer of the mod said.

No offense but i really dont understand some people wants to see Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Syria but not Turkey. They wanna go towards west Asia, Caucasus, even northern Mesopotamia but not Anatolia. Lets just appreciate what we have and hope for the best about add-on.

Truckingfun9810
Donation rank:

10 Nov 2020 13:19

Yeah, in next update (probably next year), we are likely to see Osmaniye, Adana, Mersin and even Aksaray. Georgia, btw, is already present in the promods package, but going to Armenia or further East is unlikely.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 10 Nov 2020 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information