Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

29 Sep 2014 16:06

DeusHorizon wrote:Nice pictures,
Nico.
I like your work.
I know , then you come to Lithuania ,this link can be helpful,or not.I don't know.Here is a link to page(I think you understand it): nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_Litouwse_hoofdwegen

Good luck with this project.
First of all, nice screenshots! but maybe I found a more intersting site. It's also in Dutch and a sort of Wikipedia of roads! here's a link: http://www.wegenwiki.nl/Hoofdpagina
#JeSuisCharlie

martinusK

29 Sep 2014 19:44

Tijzemaes wrote:
Nico.
I like your work.
I know , then you come to Lithuania ,this link can be helpful,or not.I don't know.Here is a link to page(I think you understand it): nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_van_Litouwse_hoofdwegen

First of all, nice screenshots! but maybe I found a more intersting site. It's also in Dutch and a sort of Wikipedia of roads! here's a link: http://www.wegenwiki.nl/Hoofdpagina
It is quite funny to see how both on Dutch Wikipedia and on Wegenwiki there is more accurate and specific info about Estonian roads than on the English Wikipedia. I am trying to create pages about the main roads, but due to IRL issues and my rehabilitation program from the computer i can start again only today.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Tijzemaes
Donation rank:

30 Sep 2014 16:20

Martinus Kundla wrote:
Tijzemaes wrote:
Nico.
I like your work.

It is quite funny to see how both on Dutch Wikipedia and on Wegenwiki there is more accurate and specific info about Estonian roads than on the English Wikipedia. I am trying to create pages about the main roads, but due to IRL issues and my rehabilitation program from the computer i can start again only today.
Wait? Do you understand Dutch? :)
#JeSuisCharlie

david.jurjev1

30 Sep 2014 19:19

Cannot log on with my Google account, so using Facebook :|

By the way, I wanted to say a big thank you for making my new hometown! ^-^
Really nice work!

Nissantruck

01 Oct 2014 10:33

Hello! Päivää! Tere! I have questions for Martinus Kundla and here they are:Did i see correctly with my eyes when i say like this:Will the ferry route go to the island of Åland in Finland?Because i can see the ferry routes blue lines going to Åland and also away from there ? Or am i wrong about that ? Since Mariehamn would be nice to carry goods and also export goods from there with my virtual truck.Real Life truck driver from Vantaa Finland.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Horizon™
Developer

01 Oct 2014 13:23

That guy don`t create map or models.He just random guy who created map to see how he like see this mod...
Ask more information from Scul or Nico or someone else,but I think they don`t add it because they don` have space to do it.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Nissantruck

01 Oct 2014 16:16

Hello!Päivää! i did not know that he is not a map mod maker so thank you for the information and it is a shame that he's map idea can't probably come thru.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

martinusK

01 Oct 2014 16:29

Nissantruck wrote:Hello!Päivää! i did not know that he is not a map mod maker so thank you for the information and it is a shame that he's map idea can't probably come thru.
Hello! Tere päevast!

Yes, as said before, i am not a mapmaker, i just know alot about Project Euromir.
As far as i know the developers aren't making the Äland Islands, although i did suggest them a while ago.... i haven't really gotten a reply :D

And mister Tijzemaes, no i don't understand Dutch (although it is a beautiful language and i'd love to study it some day)
Infact, let me refrase my last post - before i started making pages about it(aka about 2 months ago), there was NO detailed info on the English Wikipedia. All that existed was this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport ... onal_roads
As you can see i've created some pages and linked them to that page.
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

emils.krasts

14 Oct 2014 15:45

Have you planned to build Valmiera? Its right on Tartu-Riga highway E264.

P.S. Will there be a bordercontrol going to Russia?

martinusK

14 Oct 2014 18:32

emils.krasts wrote:Have you planned to build Valmiera? Its right on Tartu-Riga highway E264.

P.S. Will there be a bordercontrol going to Russia?
As far as i know, the developers have not planned Valmiera, maybe as just a scenery city. Also yes, a Russian border control will be added, although there are many ideas how to do it.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information