Development on version 1.x (British Columbia Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
stevenc57

03 Dec 2020 14:48

i love both of your maps you guys at promods have done an awesome job!!!

garsenault
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2020 21:21

I saw your new download and compatibility page and it looks very nice!

Once suggestion is that you should add the provincial flag to BC on the ATS compatibility page just like you add the country flags for the ETS2 compatibility page.

ScuL
Founder

03 Dec 2020 22:48

You're not the first person to suggest it, it may appear some point :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Str1de

03 Dec 2020 23:25

It will be very cool if you make Canadian cabin accessories pack :) And I want to thank you for such attention to detail in developing the map of Canada. This would be the best modification for ATS!!

stevenc57

03 Dec 2020 23:46

Hello promods awesome website upgrade as what i like to call it. it looks amazing. really am looking forward to getting canada its gonna be smashing and will really make the map bigger and better then ever befor.
i know you prob think that. well if you like it as in me why dont you choose the paid one to support well simple answer is i just cant do that and dont have the means too neather or i really would i know I've said it sooo many times but yeah i really mean what i say :).

mace10001

03 Dec 2020 23:47

Thank U, ppls 4 u´r AWESOME job about BC

gzczc
Donation rank:

04 Dec 2020 00:23

The new web design looks amazing! Very looking forward to this expansion! By the way, can we use the "goto" function in console to find Vancouver BC instead of Vancouver WA?

ScuL
Founder

04 Dec 2020 00:30

Yes, but it will be "goto vancouver_bc"
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

NickInCanada

04 Dec 2020 01:06

garsenault wrote:
03 Dec 2020 21:21
I saw your new download and compatibility page and it looks very nice!

Once suggestion is that you should add the provincial flag to BC on the ATS compatibility page just like you add the country flags for the ETS2 compatibility page.
The BC flag is now there! The excitement Intensifies!

flight8050

04 Dec 2020 02:21

Nico wrote:
03 Dec 2020 09:54
@flight8050 We will indeed extend the US-395, which is already present, towards Laurier and let it cross into Canada there.

From Sandpoint on we can probably extend the road to reach into Canada. When that will happen I don't know yet, its a valid point that somewhere in the future, the US-2 connection with Montana might cause us to have to redo some stuff there. So far though, we haven't reached any of the areas there, so for now its speculation from either side (we simply dont know yet as well :P )
Awesome. Yeah I figure it would be US-395. That really helps out Eastern Washington, Idaho, Utah and Colorado until Montana comes. For the Idaho connection, I sure wouldn't want you guys to have to go back and redo anything. The less updating you guys have to do, the more time mapping new stuff. That's why I was hoping you guys didn't map to far ahead of SCS. Lots to redo or connect later perhaps. You guys will probably be faster than SCS as you guys push East. But if they do Montana for Oct/Nov 2021, you guys will be set for awhile. I hope Texas is scary enough to push again for another year to give themselves more time. Montana can be done much much quicker so Wyoming and Montana make a lot more sense. At least that is what I keep advocating on the SCS forum, lol.. Not only that but with ProMods Canada, more people will have to buy Montana anyways. So technically SCS wins both ways but ProMods Canada will get more people that follow ProMods into ATS which is the key.

I always refer to you guys as SCS's silent partners. If they kinda look after you guys a little, in return ProMods will return the favor and bring more value to ATS in general. People love you guys and what you all do. Some people will buy ATS just to stay in Canada. If that is their choice, cool. As long as they are supporting ATS is all that matters.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ATS”

• Information