[Fixed] [1.01] Game crash when opening job list

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
aderek79

23 Sep 2013 15:39

I had a similar problem after installing Going East with bring up the job market causing CTD on the east side of Budapest eastward to Debrecen. Disabling ProMod fixed it while disabling any (or all) of the other mods did nothing to stop the crashing (if ProMod was still active).

log:

edit: I seem to have found an auto save that does not seem to have this problem (for now). The next auto save, made 47 minutes later, does crash.
Last edited by aderek79 on 23 Sep 2013 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

Bonden

23 Sep 2013 15:51

Hi - I also have game crash when opening jobs list - have been picking up jobs driving to companies..

Pasilius

23 Sep 2013 16:11

Yees, this seems to be a growing problem. And seeing how the logs don't show anything, I wonder how this'll ever get fixed :(
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 16:40

We are having some problems with nodes that share the same ID as in the DLC (no idea how that happend)

Anyways I think that could cause a problem. Not sure why and how but we and SCS are looking into this.

For now pls keep patient. We will release a bug fixing version as soon as possible but we are just not getting to all the problems.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Pasilius

23 Sep 2013 17:08

Nico wrote:We are having some problems with nodes that share the same ID as in the DLC (no idea how that happend)

Anyways I think that could cause a problem. Not sure why and how but we and SCS are looking into this.

For now pls keep patient. We will release a bug fixing version as soon as possible but we are just not getting to all the problems.
Good to hear that both you and SCS (?? :o) are working on it :D
As of now, I'm explring the DLC without promods. But once that's done, I'll start driving with your map again, not really needing the freight market then :)
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

SzczepanKolaczek
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 19:04

So good to hear that you are so reactive, and that you are cooperating with SCS!! Of course, I will wait for the patch.

BTW: Are you guys coordinating plans with SCS as far as expanding the map...? Just asking... :-) Joining forces would do good to all the community and allow to drive from Cork to Istanbul or from Cadiz to Petersburg!!

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 19:17

Well SCS support is something we sometimes need but a co-op with them will be very unlikely. I think we will keep expanding and offering free map extensions. We have planned (and are building) France, Spain, Baltics, Ireland, Andorra :P etc etc...

So with just ProMods+DLC in the future the map will get huge and detailed I think.

vasekg

23 Sep 2013 19:35

I have also the problem: I have used no other mode, only Promod-ver-1.1 The game is loading, but when you start Maps and contract team game to crash and end. I ver.1.5.2 and DLC - GoEast. What is wrong? I will be anxiously awaiting repair.

djohnnyf
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2013 00:37

I have the same problem, and it goes away after disabling Promod 1.1.

Another problem with Promod (even before DLC) is that in the freight job view I cannot click on the cities in the far north and east of Scandinavia. The map simply will not scroll up that far. After installing DLC, a similar thing happens. I cannot click on the cities in the far east because the map will not hover over them.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2013 06:28

You have a game_data.sii file that is conflicting. For ProMods fix: Put some zzzzz in front of the promods name.

DLC fix: I have no idea.

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information