[REL] Maghreb Map 0.3.4 [1.48]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
charlessabuero
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2021 02:51

Msg97 wrote:
04 Jan 2021 22:21
we are small team with short free time and busy life, either work or school. Hope we make it available after Iberia DLC since it has some good assets for us too.
I knew it in the first place that you'll wait for Iberia DLC since your map location sits just below Iberia. And using the DLC assets sure also helps :)
I have also hopped in to your discord server. Map is not dead guys, there's literally progress. :)

Btw, the link to your FB page is not working. Can you fix it?

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2021 22:11

This topic has been moved to the "Show your work" section as it currently is not a released map mod. Only released map mods will be allowed in the "ETS2 Map mods" section.
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Msg97
Donation rank:

05 Jan 2021 23:06

Nathan_A_RF , Noted .

Added in 32 seconds:
Re: [WIP] Maghreb Map ( MaMap )
charlessabuero wrote:
05 Jan 2021 02:51
Msg97 wrote:
04 Jan 2021 22:21
we are small team with short free time and busy life, either work or school. Hope we make it available after Iberia DLC since it has some good assets for us too.
I knew it in the first place that you'll wait for Iberia DLC since your map location sits just below Iberia. And using the DLC assets sure also helps :)
I have also hopped in to your discord server. Map is not dead guys, there's literally progress. :)

Btw, the link to your FB page is not working. Can you fix it?
the facebook page isn't active so no need for it

Josephdapro08

08 Jan 2021 21:01

Algeria and Tunisia's road signs... eh, idk.
Mauritania isn't well know about their road signs
Libya's road signs are unique, they are the same as the ones used in Italy but with (maybe) some differences.

Msg97
Donation rank:

08 Jan 2021 21:32

what?

Xoryx
Donation rank:

10 Jan 2021 11:36

oof. The signs in Libya are only in arabic. The small challenge for European truckers ;)
libya-highway-roadsigns-were-only-in-arabic-during-the-qadhafi-era-DKNY09.jpg
libya-highway-roadsigns-were-only-in-arabic-during-the-qadhafi-era-DKNY09.jpg (142.21 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

Kimba

11 Mar 2021 14:32

Hey There!
I find this project very interesting, mostly because it goes out of Europe, and lets us drivers find a new world, the desert.
I think it would be great for MEA and MaMap to partner up, and create a connection between Magreb and Egypt, and so make that MaMap can be included in ProMods Package, and so be included in TMP servers too!
This could be done with the Cairo-Dakar Highway, a highway that goes through all the Magreb countries, and then passes in Egypt.
Attachments
Cairo-Dakar_Highway_map.png
Cairo-Dakar_Highway_map.png (76.13 KiB) Viewed 973 times
🇵🇹 Portu-geese 🇵🇹
--

Rafaelkai

11 Mar 2021 16:10

MaMap is partnered with RedSea Map (A ProMods ME Addon) and they both plan to connect through ProMods Middle East in the future

Wrona 628

12 Mar 2021 18:12

Kimba wrote:
11 Mar 2021 14:32
Hey There!
I find this project very interesting, mostly because it goes out of Europe, and lets us drivers find a new world, the desert.
I think it would be great for MEA and MaMap to partner up, and create a connection between Magreb and Egypt, and so make that MaMap can be included in ProMods Package, and so be included in TMP servers too!
This could be done with the Cairo-Dakar Highway, a highway that goes through all the Magreb countries, and then passes in Egypt.
There is absolutely no need for the MaMap team to join the PM team. Let each of the teams act separately and possibly cooperate with each other, which is currently taking place. Let there be some variety in the mod scene, not that there is just PM.

and I have no idea what MEA is, but I guess it's about PMME
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

Kimba

16 Mar 2021 10:40

I never said to each other join each other, I said that a partnership would benefit both and the community too.
MaMap is gonna be big, so is MEA (the Middle East Addon that ProMods has), and if both could partner up, the North of Africa could all be conected, from Morrocos to Egypt. It's a big thing to ask for, but I think that in the end, it would be A W E S O M E!

Not only this, but by partner I mean including MaMap in the MEA and rebrand it to Africa-Middle East Addon [AMEA], so that the community could play this online with each other in TruckersMP!

Added in 4 minutes :
Re: Maghreb Map (MaMap)
Rafaelkai wrote:
11 Mar 2021 16:10
MaMap is partnered with RedSea Map (A ProMods ME Addon) and they both plan to connect through ProMods Middle East in the future
The Red Sea Addon is Egypt, Sudan, and a bit of the Horn of Africa.
The MaMap, on the other hand, is gonna take a huge approach on Africa, starting in Morocco (South of Iberia, so really to the west), stretching to Libya (South of Europe, right below Italy), and going South to Mauritania.
They will cover a huge area, and the ambition is very high!
Just imagining a partner between all these addons would mean that Europe would lose a bit of importance, and shift many drivers (possibly) to a new world, to Africa!
Last edited by bmwGTR on 16 Mar 2021 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours
🇵🇹 Portu-geese 🇵🇹
--

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information