[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Vukasovic CargoTrans

21 Jan 2021 16:03

For me doesnt matter its same. Just when i remove project balkan there is no problem. I dont know why. Maybe when I start playing and choose first garage i had only promods, after i put project and maybe something happen with garages. Because also when i buy trailer there is no garage where i can put it. But in garage monitor there is garage in belgrade, and when i go in belgrade i cant find it.

SZYM0N

30 Jan 2021 23:24

I saw bosnian police cars in Syria

Deidra

31 Jan 2021 18:58

Greetings,

Just installed Project Balkans and found it pretty enjoyable. Thanks for the good job of extending the game in the Balkans.

But why did you rename ProMods cities, like Belgrade? This can cause errors in the game, even crashes.
I had a garage in ProMods Belgrade and is no longer available with Project Balkans.
I noticed that Vukasovic CargoTrans has the same problem:
Vukasovic CargoTrans wrote:
20 Jan 2021 15:34
Hello, i discovered that project balkan mod crash my game when i want to expand garage in belgrade. Anybody already aware of this? Maybe somebody to Check it out from developers. Cheers
I made a small fix to the city of Belgrade and related company definitions, just to avoid crashing the game.
As a bonus, I added English/Russian/Ukrainian localization for city names
Project Balkans 5.0 - Belgrade fix and localization

By the way, do you have any further plans in Albania? It would be nice to add Shkodër and connect Albania and Montenegro
Stand with
Ukraine !

grega

02 Feb 2021 10:17

Thank you for the support :)
We had to change the names, and it happened to all cities that are present in both versions: like Koper, Tirana, Durrës, Banja Luka, Doboj, Osijek etc.
Why? Because this is how ets2 system works. If we wouldnt change the names the def file would drag the info from PM def file, with different companies in each city than ours. And since we had all the cities (duplicated ones) before PM went there, we wanted to keep them "ours". If you play PB since day 1 you dont have any problems :P if you jump from PB to PM or vice-versa with garages in those cities, sadly I can imagine it comes to the problems :/
Thanks for making that fix, appreciate ! :)
Expansion in Albania - well you can see that north of Tiranë by the airport the road goes towards Shkodër. And since this is veeeeery close to the PM area in Montenegro we will not do anything there. We will wait for the future PM expanision to Montenegro or even Albania and simply connect to our road system :) same as happened with Elbasan - Tiranë
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

id777
Donation rank:

02 Feb 2021 23:57

So what are your plans for near future?
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Garrington_Levy

07 Feb 2021 01:07

Quick question, how come Beograd, Novi Sad and another place name show on the map in Serbian cyrillic and the rest of Serbia shows in English latin script?
If I were the Welsh Charles Bronson, I'd pay a quid for it.

grega

08 Feb 2021 10:27

Quick answer: Because this northern Serbia part is "ours" and we switched to the cyrilic transcription instead of latin, as it stands in Serbia IRL :)
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Wrona 628

08 Feb 2021 14:30

Garrington_Levy wrote:
07 Feb 2021 01:07
Quick question, how come Beograd, Novi Sad and another place name show on the map in Serbian cyrillic and the rest of Serbia shows in English latin script?
grega wrote:
08 Feb 2021 10:27
Quick answer: Because this northern Serbia part is "ours" and we switched to the cyrilic transcription instead of latin, as it stands in Serbia IRL :)
because PB does not create localizations for different languages and PM does
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

Garrington_Levy

09 Feb 2021 21:51

Ahh. Gotcha, I found a fix for it this morning so my initial inquiry is redundant now lol
If I were the Welsh Charles Bronson, I'd pay a quid for it.

Faris123456

20 Feb 2021 22:53

Really nice work,thumbs up from me,any info about Bosnia?Maybe adding Sarajevo or my hometown Zenica?Zenica is really famous for its river,shopping center and stadium everything else is litlle less famous please keep that two cities in minde thanks.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information