hello to the whole team promods and thank you for your answers

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jeanpaul6264
Donation rank:

08 Apr 2021 11:12

hello to the whole team promods and thank you for your answers that satisfied me thank you again for your fantastic and superb work I wanted to know there you will perhaps give me a warning as I already got right from you but it does not matter I wanted to know where is the construction of Greece because there are quite a few cities in Greece but I find compared to other European countries it n there are not so many it lacks the islands of the crest, islands of rhodes, and most importantly finish Greece as the main city of Athens with its acropolis and olympus, and Patras there we took the Ferry to the Middle East before here it is just questions do not want me but as I am a trucker by trade and I can't wait to see things in the game so Forgive me again for all these issues which I think must remain secret even before the good day developments and good luck has the whole Promods team for your great work thank you !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ScuL
Founder

08 Apr 2021 12:15

We currently do not have a developer for Greece
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

jeanpaul6264
Donation rank:

08 Apr 2021 12:43

hello SCUL and thank you for answering me so kindly what a pity for this beautiful country that is Greece I will love to see the landscape of this country especially see the historical monuments of Ancient Greece The Acropolis of Athens and many more cities still I hope you will find a developer for this country good day and thank you for taking your time to answer me !!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by bmwGTR on 08 Apr 2021 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information